Football Programmes Centre

Spurs Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spurs Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt blue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 pm 
Post subject: Spurs Programmes

Just a query really, my dad as a lad in the very early 60's obtained virtually every home and away game including european matches.trial matches reserve matches etc..the programmes range from 1960 to around 1967.

Every programme is in mint condition, the programmes include dukla prague away, did have beograd but sold it a few years back.

Does anyone know of any programmes in the league during this era that are particulary hard to obtain/rare. Main reason is that we are looking to sell these to fund other "wants" programmes

Cheers

Matt
mancitymark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:17 pm 
Post subject:

Matt - I do know the Spurs double season(60-61 I think) are quite collectable and do fetch a decent price from what Ive seen on ebay.
Dellboye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:22 pm 
Post subject:

I know that chelsea v spurs 1960-61 is worth around a tenner.
rokerprogz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 am 
Post subject:

60-61 - FA Cup Quarter final home and away v Sunderland, you're looking at about £15 - £20 each.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 am 
Post subject: Spurs

At the Sportingold auction in December I was absolutely gobsmacked at the prices fetched for games played at White Hart Lane for either Spurs youth team or minor representative games. The public trial games are always difficult to get hold of. You're lucky in that the condition is so good, it's very difficult to get Spurs 60-1 in good nick so there should be a premium there. Also, check out any London Challenge Cup ties against non league sides such as Barnet, Wealdstone, Hendon etc.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: