Football Programmes Centre

Predictor 2017-8
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Predictor 2017-8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2017-18
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 am 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
Hi Everyone, the Predictor will Start 2nd September.

The format will be slightly different to that of previous seasons.

Final date for entries will be Friday 25th August.

So Far we have over 30 entries. Good work Boys

Attached for Leslie
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:41 am 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
sharrowblade wrote:
Hi Everyone, the Predictor will Start 2nd September.

The format will be slightly different to that of previous seasons.

Final date for entries will be Friday 25th August.

So Far we have over 30 entries. Good work Boys

Attached for Leslie

Thanks Martin much appreciated-for what good it will do me tho!

I am thinking of changing my name to Hapless F.C.! Laughing

anything coming your way recently-give me a PM sometime.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Paul Johnson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:10 pm 
Post subject:

yes please mate. put me down Arsenal please. i will probably finish 4th if im on form like my team :p
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:45 pm 
Post subject:

Phew...thought I had missed this as was away,

The greens are ( (sort of) back ....so count me in!

Peter
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am 
Post subject:

pafcprogs wrote:
Phew...thought I had missed this as was away,

The greens are ( (sort of) back ....so count me in!

Peter

Glad you are in Peter!

Would have missed a local derby if not! With grumpypants n board again too... a good number of derbies to be had!
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 pm 
Post subject:

Apologies for the delay in the start of the Predictor this season.

After being away for almost 4 weeks, with somewhat limited internet connection and contemplating a different format this season plus this weekend being an International weekend.

The Predictor will now start 9th September.

Full details on the format to be displayed on Monday 4th.

We currently have 38 entrants, if anyone else out there would like to take on the resident predictors then you're more than welcome.

There is nothing to win but pride, although there's a bottle of whiskey destined for both League and Cup winners from last season and this season at some point.

Its free to enter so if you like looking at League tables and seeing Manchester United at the bottom then this is the competition for you Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:55 am 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
Apologies for the delay in the start of the Predictor this season.

After being away for almost 4 weeks, with somewhat limited internet connection and contemplating a different format this season plus this weekend being an International weekend.

The Predictor will now start 9th September.

Full details on the format to be displayed on Monday 4th.

We currently have 38 entrants, if anyone else out there would like to take on the resident predictors then you're more than welcome.

There is nothing to win but pride, although there's a bottle of whiskey destined for both League and Cup winners from last season and this season at some point.

Its free to enter so if you like looking at League tables and seeing Manchester United at the bottom then this is the competition for you Laughing

And let me tell u one thing also, well 2 but there was no need for that dig at all, I mean you are completely and utterly correct of course but there was no need to continue to say it, I am looking at the treble this season[3 consecutive relegations!] Laughing

Alas to all ABU's the reality is for you all it is just a dream that will never come true-I think sooner than later the call will be 21 times 21 times Man United be it this year or in the next couple-just a matter of time, in Jose we trust[for now!]

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
Turvey Tyke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 pm 
Post subject:

I'm also returning after a spell away from the net, If theres a space I'd like to rejoin
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:32 pm 
Post subject:

Final call for entrants: 11:59pm Friday 8th September
Davee59

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

Count me in please sharrowblade.
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2017-18 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: