Football Programmes Centre

Programme Fairs in the North East
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programme Fairs in the North East

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrojim76

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm 
Post subject: Programme Fairs in the North East

There use to be a decent one at Durham a few years back, and there's a yearly one at Wallsend but apart from that anyone got any idea if there are any planned up here sometime soon?
Rocky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 pm 
Post subject:

The Durham one is still a yearly event, usually April time, although it's held in a Social Club now and not at Durham F.C. The last one I attended included Almondvale Programmes and a few local dealers. John Dee has also had a stall there a few times. Billy Tate used to be the organiser (might still be) and no doubt it will be advertised in an upcoming Prog Monthly.

Methuselah run two auctions a year in Middlesbrough with the next one on 25th Feb. Obviously these auctions have a lot of North East content & Febs auction apparently contains a lot of Sunderland material.

http://methuselahltd.com/
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: