Football Programmes Centre

RED STAR BELGRADE-WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES 1959
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RED STAR BELGRADE-WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES 1959

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb0412979

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 am 
Post subject: RED STAR BELGRADE-WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES 1959

FOR SALE: offers in inbox

RED STAR BELGRADE - WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVS 1959
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS CUP

RARE AND OLD FOOTBALL TICKET
GENUINE
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 am 
Post subject: Re: RED STAR BELGRADE-WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES 1959

jb0412979 wrote:
FOR SALE: offers in inbox

RED STAR BELGRADE - WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVS 1959
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS CUP

RARE AND OLD FOOTBALL TICKET
GENUINE

Firstly, no offence meant or any suggestion that what you are offering is not 100% correct, but please see the Red Star ticket from 1958 below

https://flic.kr/p/69K1rG https://flic.kr/p/feDUUF

trying hard to see any similarities here Sherlock I think we need the opinion of the Forum's resident expert Mr. Vladan[Mr.Popstickr] to give his advice.

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
jb0412979

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 am 
Post subject:

Hi Leslie,
I am not offense by your comment/suggestion, but just to put some facts:
1. we are all aware that you are great MU collector and personaly I admire to your collection
2. in the same time, you are not Red Star Belgrade collector nor Wolverhampton Wolvs collector
3. I am Red Star Belgrade collector and you are fully aware of this. I havent start with collecting since 3 months ago, I am collecting/selling tickets for over 10 years
4. I respect friendship between you and him but in the same time I know that you are aware the nature of our relation
5. I didn't noticed that you have made similar proposals in some other cases
6. my credibility on ebay is 100%
jb0412979

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:08 am 
Post subject:

in addition to the previous comment:
you can see four different tickets from my personal collection.
these tickets are from
1957 Red Star vs Fiorentina
1958 Red Star vs United
1959 Red Star vs Wolvs
1960 Red Star vs Ujpest Dozsa

My question for you: are these tickets the same format? No, they are not.
jb0412979

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:43 pm 
Post subject:

in addition to the previous comment:
you can see four different tickets from my personal collection.
these tickets are from
1957 Red Star vs Fiorentina
1958 Red Star vs United
1959 Red Star vs Wolvs
1960 Red Star vs Ujpest Dozsa

My question for you: are these tickets the same format? No, they are not.
jb0412979

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 am 
Post subject:

I did not received any comment from respective member of this forum Mr.Leslie so I would publicly please him not to comment my posts anymore
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:52 am 
Post subject:

jb0412979 wrote:
I did not received any comment from respective member of this forum Mr.Leslie so I would publicly please him not to comment my posts anymore

Let me advise you something, this is a Public forum and every member of this forum can and is available to make any remark or comment provided it is in keeping with the spirit of collecting.

If this comment deteriorates into creating for example bad language or of a serious threatening behaviour or of a constant abusive nature then any member will be and has been in the past removed from this forum.

Also any member is allowed to express their opinion and I for one have done so with these tickets, you have shown to us all on this forum that there are many variations of tickets that have been produced by Red Star which is very interesting and comforting to other fellow collectors so they can see that unlike in many cases UK match tickets from any particular club tend to be in the same format.

Therefore to conclude, because I have not responded to the original post from some time ago, this does not mean that that I disagree, it means that you have explained the situation to all the forum members and because of that there is nothing further to add, but the one thing I will say is that you cannot come onto the forum telling me or anyone else what they can do or say or think unless of course it is as I have stated before and such bad conduct is creating issues for everyone, if you are unsure about it all then I suggest that you contact the Administrator Jamie.

I am not any spokes person or have anything to do with running the forum just one of the 1000's of members and I would say that I have sufficient credibility in the UK and around the World of collecting not to have any concerns of any description of my good name and character.

Provided any comment is made in the spirit of the hobby then I nor any other member will not be told what they can say or not say over any subject on this forum so I would suggest that as you have suggested to me privately via messenger over the last 2 days that you have lost a sale or so then perhaps there are other elements that have worked against your deal going through other than looking to attach any blame towards me perhaps.

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
jb0412979

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 pm 
Post subject:

you have explained many things and I fully agree with you.
but, nevertheless, I think you own the explanation why you put question mark for validity of my red star vs wolvs ticket and why you think that opinion of some other forum member (in this case mr.poprstick) is relevant in this case?
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:42 pm 
Post subject:

jb0412979 wrote:
you have explained many things and I fully agree with you.
but, nevertheless, I think you own the explanation why you put question mark for validity of my red star vs wolvs ticket and why you think that opinion of some other forum member (in this case mr.poprstick) is relevant in this case?

This was an important point that I made in my original reply on the Forum:

"Firstly, no offence meant or any suggestion that what you are offering is not 100% correct, but please see the Red Star ticket from 1958 below"

Next as we have had in the past on occasions other programmes or tickets from Serbia, then one of the Forum's members Mr. Vladan[Mr.Popstckr] who over the years has been offering his advice on Red Star Belgrade tickets and other items and especially as I have known him for a long time and have done business with him on a number of occasions without any issues then I posted my comments in the hope that he would endorse 100% your ticket, however it appears that he has not been visiting the Forum recently so there has been no comment from him.

I can see that you are quite "upset" that your good name may have been brought into question, but it has not at anytime and I made this very clear to you and everyone else.

There is a suspicion on this Forum about buying items from abroad, that is just how it is[because some members over the years may have lost money perhaps] I can say that I felt that I had responded in a clear and extremely fair way as against perhaps others who may not have been as diplomatic as I have been.

It is important to understand that seeing various tickets from Red Star v Manchester United in 1958 and the Red Star v Wolves ticket from 1959 bears no resemblance whatsoever to the 1958 ticket and on that and that point alone is why I made my comments.

None of us can read or understand the writing on the ticket-you are able to read, write and converse in both languages so for you it is a simple matter but for others less able to be as bilingual it will present an issue, hence a Forum member who had issues with other members on this forum for a long time, until Mr.Popstickr became accepted and you also have been posting for quite some time and have not had any adverse issues on anything that you have sold.

I will say that your good name has not been challenged, if it had then comments on the forum would have appeared.

Anyway, I now think that we need to put a line under this conversation as it cannot lead any further.

Had you have written to me via a PM at the time of the posting then neither of us would have had to become involved in writing about this.

But at the end of all of this conversation any buyer who is interested in this particular ticket may feel uncomfortable as they cannot understand what it says and someone who is a 3rd party I had thought could have come along and said "yes this is the correct wording the ticket is 100% ok" but as this has not happened then you cannot look to blame others as because you are able to converse in both languages then the onus is on you to make any prospective buyer feel comfortable in the knowledge they are looking at the correct item, as all your original images for the tickets show is that Red Star did not have a regular format and in showing those 4 tickets it did not prove that the one you offered was what you say it is[unless you can read the words-enter Mr. Popstickr] to make it all a simple issue and offer assistance for you as the seller and the buyer too.

That is it from me-there is nothing further to say and I think if you wish to continue with the post everyone will become tired of reading about this, but if you want to PM me feel free.

Wave

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: