Football Programmes Centre

North West Football Memorabilia
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
North West Football Memorabilia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swnydwr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:34 pm 
Post subject: North West Football Memorabilia

Hi

dealt with Oliver a few times in the past and the service has been excellent - Anybody dealt with him lately - I bought some tickets off him recently but not heard anything at all - I know he wasn't well last year - is he still trading and is he ok? hes on here as Wirral.

Any info appreciated as don't like to hassle him if he's not of the best of health

Cheers John
holtie96

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 pm 
Post subject: nw

Was wondering the same thing
Website has been really quiet but does say item reserved for mark so assume it's seaside mark? Perhaps he knows?
It's a shame as I have always bought lots of quality items from
Oliver I hope he is ok?
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:15 pm 
Post subject:

There was a guy called North West Football Memorabilia (NWFOOT2017) knocking out some so-called press photos mainly of West Ham games on EBay recently. I bought one or two and he sent them quickly. That was on 30th March. No idea what his name was.

[email protected]

Same bloke?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:24 pm 
Post subject:

Pete’s Picture Palace wrote:
There was a guy called North West Football Memorabilia (NWFOOT2017) knocking out some so-called press photos mainly of West Ham games on EBay recently. I bought one or two and he sent them quickly. That was on 30th March. No idea what his name was.

[email protected]

Same bloke?

Oliver Hambly, been going years also on this forum as Wirral, but perhaps the name u have is something quite different and a cause for concern?:

Wirral?-West Ham? Sherlock guess who is a WHU fan and lives in the North West on the Wirral? 1+1=27?

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Posh1959

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 pm 
Post subject:

Wirral?-West Ham? Sherlock guess who is a WHU fan and lives in the North West on the Wirral? 1+1=27?[/b][/quote]

Lol must admit I had exactly the same thoughts not just the Wirral West Ham connection but the Lincoln City connection as well.
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:42 pm 
Post subject:

Quote:
Was wondering the same thing
Website has been really quiet but does say item reserved for mark so assume it's seaside mark? Perhaps he knows?
It's a shame as I have always bought lots of quality items from
Oliver I hope he is ok?

Not me Holtie - must be another Mark. Not heard anything about or from Oliver for ages.
Thumbs Up
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 am 
Post subject:

[i]
manchesterunitedman1 wrote:

[email protected]

Same bloke?

Oliver Hambly, been going years also on this forum as Wirral, but perhaps the name u have is something quite different and a cause for concern?:

Wirral?-West Ham? Sherlock guess who is a WHU fan and lives in the North West on the Wirral? 1+1=27?
[/i]

I don't think the seller was a West Ham fan as he referred to Clyde Best as Clive Best in many of his listings and surely our friend on the Wirral wouldn't be doing that. Even that nice bloke on the Wirral........... shiver runs down spine........
Five and In

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:13 am 

I bought some bits off of Oliver in January after he posted some offers on this site. He was good to deal with and they were delivered really quickly. I asked about a few more items which he told me he would sort out later that week.
I have since tried to contact him a few times for an update, but not getting any response.
Hope he is ok.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:04 am 
Post subject:

[i]
manchesterunitedman1 wrote:

[email protected]

Same bloke?

[/i]

I don't think the seller was a West Ham fan as he referred to Clyde Best as Clive Best in many of his listings and surely our friend on the Wirral wouldn't be doing that. Even that nice bloke on the Wirral........... shiver runs down spine........

Pete, perfect reverse phsycology
Sherlock

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!

Last edited by manchesterunitedman1 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:13 am 
Post subject:

I met him probably around a month ago, picked some bits up. Very pleasant, no issues. Probably mad busy.
holtie96

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 pm 
Post subject: Website

Interestingly website has just been updated, first time in weeks Sherlock [/u]
wirral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:06 am 
Post subject: Alive and well

Good Morning
Sorry to have only signed on back on line first time for many weeks.
Yes I suffered a Heart Attack last year and so health has been a bit iffy as medication and rehab have had there ups and downs.
I can confirm that the Liverpool tickets I picked yesterday and have been posted for Mr J Jones, all other orders now cleared.
Going forward one day a week set aside for Football Memorabilia so yes weekly updates on the site and orders being progressed.
Thanks again for the concern - Oliver
Five and In

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:24 am 

Glad you are ok Oliver. Take care mate.
wirral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 am 
Post subject:

Will work through your list next week
holtie96

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:39 am 
Post subject: Oliver

Easy
Five and In

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am 

wirral wrote:
Will work through your list next week

No rush Oliver. In your own time.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Oliver

Glad to know you're getting better now, take it easy, one day on this forum is enough!

I'd be interested to know if you are the bloke on Ebay NWFOOT2017 whose email address is [email protected] because if you're not there's someone in the Wirral pretending to be you.

Sherlock

Cheers
Pete
swnydwr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:39 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Oliver

Glad you are ok mate - look forward to buying some more tickets soon

Cheers John
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:57 pm 
Post subject:

Glad all is ok Smile on the mend Smile
Fishy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:26 pm 
Post subject:

As above Oliver - glad to hear that you are on the mend.
48/9 Newport.
49/0 Walsall; Exeter.
50/1 Port Vale.
51/2 Port Vale 1/5.
52/3 Swindon.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: