Football Programmes Centre

glasgow rangers
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
glasgow rangers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morgan1927

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:33 am 
Post subject: glasgow rangers

I HAVE BEIN OFFERED RICHARDS GOUTH SHIRT V ARSENAL 1986 WITH THE FIXTURE ON THE CREST .ALSO THE BOOK THE SPRIT OF IBROX LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED AND THE CUP FOR THE RANGERS WITH THE BOOK SIGNED BY JOHN GREIG JOCK SHAW .ERIC CALDOW .IN CARDS COMFIRMING THE BOOK .THE BOOK IS IN PERFECT CONDITION WITH COVER I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THE LADY SOME SORT OF PRICE THAT IT IS WORTH PLEASE .ALSO THE MUG FOR RANGERS V AJAX IN CASE 1996.PLEASE
Eck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

I paid £120 for the spirit of Ibrox book, you should not accept less than that, if it is the leather bound one you can triple the price.

Gough played for Tottenham in 1986 so that limits the interest for Rangers collectors.
The mug isn't that rare but the hardest to find out of the 3 CL ones that season, maybe £15 - £20 not sure though.
morgan1927

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:54 am 
Post subject: Glasgow rangers items

Thank you once again for your help where is it best for her to get the best price I did tell her the Glasgow rangers site but she didn't seam happy with that well thanks agan for this
Eck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:30 am 
Post subject:

ebay is the best I can come up with mate.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: