Football Programmes Centre

Great West Fair @ Bristol Rovers: March 19
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Great West Fair @ Bristol Rovers: March 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 am 
Post subject: Great West Fair @ Bristol Rovers: March 19

After an enjoyable day at Swindon for last weekend's Wiltshire Fair, I'm now busy organising another Fair in the West Country:
THE GREAT WEST PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR AT BRISTOL ROVERS FC, MEMORIAL STADIUM, FILTON AVENUE, BS7 0BF (10.30am - 1.30pm, admission £1, under-16's free).
A full list of stall-holders will be published here when it is finalised, but I can already advise that several major national dealers are amongst the eleven stall-holders already committed to attend: Mark Addicott from Bristol, Roger and Tony Coombs from Cardiff, John Cosh and Andy Davis both from Bristol, Keith Dickson from Swindon, Michael Hewitt from Leeds, Martin Lane from London, Bill Priddy from Portsmouth, Tom Roe from Lancashire, Terrys Badges from Oxfordshire and myself.
We had an attendance of over 80 at Swindon, with some collectors having travelled from such widespread places as Tamworth, Bournemouth, Watford, South Wales and Devon to attend. We are hoping for possibly an even larger attendance at Bristol.
It is a specious venue at the Memorial Stadium, so there is space for any other dealers or collectors wishing to sell surplus stock to take stalls. For details, please email [email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: