Football Programmes Centre

Hey
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hey
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject: Hey

Hey im Matt, im 17 nearly 18 and in August im going Australia
I collect mainly Liverpool programmes but do look out for certain others including england matches andcertain cup finals
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum mate, didn't see you much on the old forum!

Why are you going to Australia?

Can you give the forum any insight into what are the 'rarer' Liverpool programmes to collect?
MisterGas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 pm 
Post subject:

Morning Ladies.

MisterGas......Signing in.
Age 44 mental age of 7.

GasHead since Birth.

As im marooned in Cambridge, i watch England more than the Boys in Blue.

I Collect FA Cup Final, Charity Shield, League Cup Final and European and World Cup Final programmes.

My collection has drastically moved over to collecting Tickets Now and so All Finals and England games are collected but i specialize in WORLD CUP Tickets from 1930 - To date.

Single and like wearing pink lycra......lmfao.

Cheers MisterGas x
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:22 am 
Post subject:

Barrett wrote:
Welcome to the forum mate, didn't see you much on the old forum!

Why are you going to Australia?

Can you give the forum any insight into what are the 'rarer' Liverpool programmes to collect?

hey mate i am going to work n live backpack n do a few fings from a lifetime ream.

erm not sure bou them as im 17 and only really got full in on them mate about 12 months ago. I would say the pre-1940's are rare and Hillsborough and Heysel programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
paulo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:

Paulo checking into the new site!!!

I normally go to 40+ Norwich games home and away a season as well as several England homes, but have had enough with the way the club is being run this season, so today (Nov 21 I will miss my 4th game of the season).

I mainly collect Norwich ticket stubs, but have decided to try and get a programme from each ground I have been to (1st visit), I am now exactly half way through this little project. Not sure what I will collect next, but I am sure I will collect something.

My other loves are music and Star Wars (for which I have a complete collection of original figures and I am currently collecting the ones from the new film!)
Tigerhawk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:

Hi i'm Tigerhawk and i was on the old board, collect Havant & Waterlooville progs, plus Havant Town and Waterlooville one's as well.
Dellboye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 am 
Post subject:

Im dellboye and i collect chelsea homes from 1950-present.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:

Hi to everyboddy

My name is Olly. I am from Munich and a programme collector for more then 20 years.

My collection covers my favourite team 1860 Munich. I try to get nearly everything this club has published or produced in the last 150 years and I think you can imagine that this is a hard work.

But I also collect programmes from full international games with the countires of Germany, East Germany, Switzerland, austria and Liechtenstein involved. The reason why? In all these countires the main language is german. Which is a big help for me in reading at least the homeprogs.

Further I collect German Cup finals and European Cup Finals

So if you think you can help me with a programme or maybe a ticket. Let me know.

Olly
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:46 am 
Post subject:

Hi.
I am Past Pirate.
I collect Bristol Rovers programmes with the oldest being 1907 away at Sheff Weds.
Though I don't go looking for anything else I seem to have amassed loads of other bits and pieces from the mighty Pirates as well.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
coolascustard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:

coolascustard signing in from the old board.
Derby county fan and collector.
Collect everything Derby programmes mugs badges books autographs the list goes on
Now upto 170 league and cup games on the trot.
CALEDONIANDY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:

hi there everyone, i'm andy, totally Scotland crazy ....not missed a home game for many a year....been to quite a few away games...hopefully going to holland in march...

bought the odd programme at the games over the years and just recently brought them and all my other Scotland related items all out to store them, couldnt believe i had so many...so the collecting thing just took off from there, always on the look out to adding to my collection, always on ebay checking. Found some good bargains and dumbstruck at some of the prices being asked for some programmes.

so glad i found the site...

keep up the good work

much appreciated

andy
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:

Toffee Dan

For those who don't know me (new on this forum) I've been following Everton near enough 40 years - man and boy. Live in Southport!
stodin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm 
Post subject:

Stodin. Hucknall Town fan.

Followed Forest for 15 years or so before becoming disillusioned with the pro game, saw the light and have never looked back since. Did a decade following England abroad and may come out of retirement soon.

My collection is mainly Forest 1950s to 2000. Although I have been trading more than collecting over the last 5 years or so.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Carl, nice to see you on here. Thought you'd jacked it in when the site switched over.
chris_amy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 am 
Post subject:

I'm 22 and I collect FA cup Finals from 1970 to date, Arsenal and Aldershot Town programmes and any other programmes I can get my hands on!!

I have every home programme from the double year for Arsenal in 1970/71 and all the programmes from that FA Cup run including a ticket for the Yeovil away game in the 3rd Round!
foxes1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject: foxes1

Hi
Finally got round to filling the welcome page in.
I am now getting on in years collect the following Leicester City items - post war progs (I now have over 3000), Friendly match tickets, Badges and handbooks.
Also hope one day to have seen us play at every Lge ground, providing clubs stop building new ones, although with us now being in Lge 1 I am managing to pick up some new ones (Inc going to sunny Yeovil on a nice balmy evening in Jan Cool
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:46 pm 
Post subject:

Hi F1.

Sure you will enjoy the site I know I do.
When you come to The Mem in February make sure you get your ticket early. We have a very small away section. And if there is any chance it will be raining buy one in the seated area. The terrace is totaly open and really c**p.

Oh and no more last min goals please lol.

Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
foxes1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:19 am 
Post subject: Hey

Thanks for the info re Memorial Grd. Problem we have with our games this season is that we regularly take about 2000/2500 away with us so some of the smaller allocations are snapped up quickly.
goodysprogs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:

hey! matt here, was on the old forum under 'goody' and have only just found this site.

I am starting out as a dealer after being a collector for a few years. I know it will be hard to get set up, but with a bit of hard work you never know. Currently trade with freewebs as only have limited stock at the moment, but with more sales, a new domain will be purchased.

Feel free to check my website (www.freewebs.com/goodysprogs)

This isn't a spam message if it seems like it, will regularly contribute to the site.
kcs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm 
Post subject:

Hi,

New to the forum. (Today) Firstly what a fantastic site, so glad that something is now in place (or i have found it if its been going a while).

My name is Kenny, 27, and live down south but follow leeds united and as a result collect leeds homes. The majority of my collection goes back to around 56/57 with only about 20 gaps, previous seasons are becomming expensive so the collecting is slowing down due to financial restrictions, but hey always seem to check eBay on a daily basis to see whats about.

Will browse the forum with interest on a very regular basis. keep up the good work
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: