Football Programmes Centre

Rangers Celtic. Auld Firm's at Ibrox wanted or any info.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rangers Celtic. Auld Firm's at Ibrox wanted or any info.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:48 am 
Post subject: Rangers Celtic. Auld Firm's at Ibrox wanted or any info.

I collect Rangers Auld Firm's at Ibrox. I have a decent not major collection of league games going back to 62/63 to 99/00. I'm trying to cover that period first before I attack the later one to up to date. There's two that I can't seem to get hold of. One I know the reason why as it's the 70/71 game at Ibrox which will be forever remembered for the wrong reasons, and the other one is 68/69 one also at Ibrox. Can't get hold of that one either. If anyone Rangers or Celtic want to comment and pass on info to me on this I would be greatfull to you for your input. If anyone also could recommend someone to me who'd be willing to sell these 2 I'd be very interested but I feel awfull having to get the disaster game original,cause of what it symbolises if that makes sense. Thanks ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
leaguefootballmag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:49 pm 
Post subject:

There's a Rangers Collectors Club on eBay, the guys on there will probably be able to help
Eck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:39 pm 
Post subject:

leaguefootballmag wrote:
There's a Rangers Collectors Club on eBay, the guys on there will probably be able to help

on facebook mate.
Smile
Eck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm 
Post subject:

January 71 is hard to get at a decent price, rarely seen at less than £20 these days.

January 69 no programme issued.
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:07 pm 
Post subject:

OK. I'll apply to join the Rangers Group. I maybe think I might be on it already...sorry. How come there was no programme issued for 68/69 ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Eck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:20 pm 
Post subject:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: