Football Programmes Centre

'Missing ' Records
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
'Missing ' Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marooned11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 pm 
Post subject: 'Missing ' Records

Hi,
Should your travels take you to Glasgow ' Missing Records ' in Argyle Street is well worth a visit. Although ' Missing ' would describe itself as a music shop if you go downstairs you will come across a growing number of boxes of football programmes.
As you might expect the emphasis is upon Scottish programmes with Rangers and Celtic featuring prominently. Please do not expect to find programmes from the 40s or 50s but there there is a reasonable number of 60s and 70s, competitively priced and in very good condition.
As yet ' Missing ' does not have the range or number of programmes to merit a special visit but I have always found a number of items of interest.The staff are particularly friendly and helpful so I would strongly recommend 'Missing' to you.
' Missing's ' full address is
247,Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8 DC
(Opposite the Argyle Street entrance to Central Station, underneath the 'Hielanman's Umbrella )
PS Just a word of advice for early risers. The ' programme part ' does not open until 11.00 !!
Derek.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: