Football Programmes Centre

mullocks auction house
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
mullocks auction house

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgmbarside

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:11 pm 
Post subject: mullocks auction house

hi is it me or is anyone else waiting for these people to get their act together , won 10 lots in the november 30th auction and have paid since ,but still waiting for someone to weigh items so i can arrange my own courier as they state on their website they do not post anymore , but you can arrange your own ,now 16 of december and nothing waiting for them to call as pre arranged , nobody in office from 9am this morning the 16th until monday i only wanted someone to weigh packets and i have phoned 4 or 5 times just to get that done but no help so be careful anyone out there
martino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:31 pm 
Post subject:

Mullocks are members of this Forum so hopefully they will pick up on the poor customer service and sort it out for you.
Topbidwinsagain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:02 am 
Post subject: Re: mullocks auction house

mgmbarside wrote:
hi is it me or is anyone else waiting for these people to get their act together , won 10 lots in the november 30th auction and have paid since ,but still waiting for someone to weigh items so i can arrange my own courier as they state on their website they do not post anymore , but you can arrange your own ,now 16 of december and nothing waiting for them to call as pre arranged , nobody in office from 9am this morning the 16th until monday i only wanted someone to weigh packets and i have phoned 4 or 5 times just to get that done but no help so be careful anyone out there

I have made a phone conversation with Michael about this situation and the matter is in the process of being resolved.
A query had been lodged by the staff (packing section) but had not been cleared--has been cleared now.
An apology has been made.
Unfortunately, due to the Xmas demands,our office was only open for part
of last Friday,back to business next week.

We thank all those who participated in our last football auction and we should like to take the opportunity of wishing all the Forum members a merry xmas and a happy new year--the collective knowledge of all you guys is outstanding!
PS: A special mention to YACHTSMUN--the quiz is brilliant and I applaud your hard work in providing a superb quiz and I hope you enjoy that glass of red wine.

PPS: Must mention Sharrowblade also--incredible work on the Prediction league---and I love reading about your adventures when you visit those football grounds---not only the detail but the underlining good humour.
PPS: Anyone I have missed out!
gatfb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 pm 
Post subject:

'As they state on their website they do not post anymore'

With the odd exception I'm not bidding anymore with auction houses that do not post . It's just to much hassle and to expensive.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: