Football Programmes Centre

Notts County collector
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Notts County collector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piebald

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm 
Post subject: Notts County collector

Hello everybody.I collect Notts County progs.home and away up to 1983/84 season.Stopped then due to space mainly but also much prefer the older issues.
My aim is to get a complete set for the 1950s...but probably never will!!
Nearest Ive got to at present is 56/57 where I need the home issue v.Huddersfield and 57/58 needing the Swansea away programme So if anyone has these........
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome PB.
If you're ever going to find those programme this is the place to make it happen.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Wulfrunian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 am 
Post subject:

Welcome Welcome
If there's stuff you want, the guys on here usually either have it, or can pint you in the direction of where to get it, they're a pretty good bunch.

"You only have one life, I gave mine to the Wolves" - Stan Cullis 1916 - 2001
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm 
Post subject:

Hello Piebald,

Welcome to the forum mate. Do you live in Notts? I know of a couple of serious Notts collectors through someone else, so if you let me know of any particular wants, I can ask them if they have a spare.
Piebald

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the welcome messages.The Forum is something Ive been missing for some time.
ForestMick.I left the"Queen of the Midlands" years ago and after living in other parts of the U.K. including a spell in Wolverhamton am now residing in South Yorkshire.I do however visit Nottingham from time to time not least to watch the Pies so something might be possible in future.
P.S. Although I support Notts Im not one of those who slag off the team on the south bank of the Trent.Forests vachievements over the last 50 years deserve recognition and I dont begrudge them their current position in the Championship.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: