Football Programmes Centre

Advice Required Arsenal v Leeds 65/66 Postponed
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Advice Required Arsenal v Leeds 65/66 Postponed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
square1back2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:32 pm 
Post subject: Advice Required Arsenal v Leeds 65/66 Postponed

Off the back of a thread that I remember reading on here some time ago with regards to this programme being ' Rocking Horse Poo' I have recently purchased a fair condition one from ebay for my Arsenal collection. The advice I am looking for is in respect of restoration and whether I should have it done for this programme. The spine is partially split from the top of the top staple to the top of the programme and the same at the bottom from the lower staple, the programme is slightly grubby and there are four very small pen marks on the cover. If I have it restored would it add or subtract to the value of this programme any thoughts would be appreciated. The price I paid for rocking horse poo was £ 250.00p
Davee59

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:48 pm 
Post subject: Re: Advice Required Arsenal v Leeds 65/66 Postponed

square1back2 wrote:
Off the back of a thread that I remember reading on here some time ago with regards to this programme being ' Rocking Horse Poo' I have recently purchased a fair condition one from ebay for my Arsenal collection. The advice I am looking for is in respect of restoration and whether I should have it done for this programme. The spine is partially split from the top of the top staple to the top of the programme and the same at the bottom from the lower staple, the programme is slightly grubby and there are four very small pen marks on the cover. If I have it restored would it add or subtract to the value of this programme any thoughts would be appreciated. The price I paid for rocking horse poo was £ 250.00p

Which begs the question, how much would you pay for a rocking horse? Shocked
WHU2711

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:10 pm 
Post subject: Arsenal v Leeds 65/6

Bit confused reading this.....that programme sells for 8-15 pounds these days, are you saying you bought it for £250?
square1back2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm 
Post subject:

I am sorry for the confusion this is not the programme from May 66 when it was Arsenal's lowest attendance but it is from the 9th April when the match was originally arranged and postponed due to bad weather leading to the May fixture.
WHU2711

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Arsenal v Leeds

No problem.. in fact my fault that I did not take into account the word POSTPONED
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: