Football Programmes Centre

North Wales Fair LATE WITHDRAWAL
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
North Wales Fair LATE WITHDRAWAL

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:53 pm 
Post subject: North Wales Fair LATE WITHDRAWAL

Unfortunately the lads from Chorley Supporters Club have had to pull out of Sunday's Fair leaving me two down on my original numbers.
If anybody, anywhere, knows someone who might be interested in taking a stall at short notice then please feel free to invite them. I am really keen to have a minimum of eight stalls.
Any club shop want to take one up? Any collectors out there with surplus to shift?
Do any of the confirmed dealers want to bring more stuff and take an extra table?
Thanks
Mark
07753 966805

stanley nick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:43 am 
Post subject: sunday

Hey Mark

Dont worry the guy from London and Gordon from Plymouth will fill the place full of stuff
You done a great job mate
Any chance of a free ticket for Saturdays game from Tony Apple please
Can I unload my stuff at Saturdays game as well please

With the guys u have on board re dealers its plenty enough

Thks Nick
| More
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: