Football Programmes Centre

North Wales Fair publicity October 23rd
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
North Wales Fair publicity October 23rd

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 pm 
Post subject: North Wales Fair publicity October 23rd

Managed to get quite a bit of publicity for the fair so far - back page coverage on the Rhyl Journal, North Wales Pioneer and North Wales Chronicle and a good-sized piece in the Denbighshire Free Press (see photo).
So that's free papers into approximately 80,000 homes from Anglesey through Gwynedd and the counties of Conwy and Denbighshire.
It is also on all four newspapers' websites as a prominent news item. Search on the paper titles if you want to see them.
Next week the north Shropshire titles Border Counties Advertizer and Whitchurch Herald will be carrying pieces as will the both the Flintshire and Wrexham daily paper The Leader.
Not bad so far...
Also the leading Welsh Premier League website has kindly agreed to post details http://welsh-premier.com/
Big thanks to our mates in the press!
Dioch yn fawr pawb! Thumbs Up

andrewesq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:24 pm 
Post subject:

Well done to get so much publicity if only I still lived up that way I would have been delighted to have visited
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:36 am 
Post subject:

More great publicity for the fair in today's Daily Post, North Wales' largest circulation daily paper. Many thanks to their chief football writer Dave Jones for giving the event such a great plug. Thumbs Up

Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:49 pm 
Post subject:

Best publicity is always the free kind Mark. No need to be paying £200 plus for a diddly squat sized advert in the local press if you have a good contact terein. Well done.
| More
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: