Football Programmes Centre

Halifax pre war progrmmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Halifax pre war progrmmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colchestersid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:09 pm 
Post subject: Halifax pre war progrmmes

Looking at ebay, not sure how I would feel if I was a collector of Halifax pre war

Must be £25,000 of listings, amazing collection but surely too much.....
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm 
Post subject:

The Halifax programmes for sale on ebay are mine, I've actually sold 55 of them already in the first two weeks including a 21/22 away at Stalybridge and various 1920's home and away issues, mostly they have sold out of ebay although 20 or so have sold on ebay with buy it now - i'll be listing another 100 or so when i can locate them. The prices are right, in fact many are listed lower than what i paid for them 5, 10, 15 or 20 years ago.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:18 am 
Post subject:

Sorry, didn't mean too much in terms of price, rather too much choice!!
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:55 pm 
Post subject:

There are no Halifax collectors that will buy any of the programmes - They're all far too tight Laughing
It's been the collectors from the clubs that Halifax were playing that have been buying them plus buyers for example who's relatives played in the odd match etc, i think the closest one posted out so far was about 150 miles away from Halifax!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: