Football Programmes Centre

Board usage
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Board usage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 am 
Post subject: Board usage

Just looking at the stats, there's 506 members yet the most online at any one time was only 28, and you're lucky if there are 28 regular contributors.

There must be a lot of lurkers out there or people who only join to get rid of programmes they dont want.

C'mon lurkers, join in!
Driving
ashburton-grove

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject:

I'm in full agreement there.
I have thousands of programmes surplus at home, but believe I have only posted once selling and have only 1 item in my shop!
My wife is on a forum too, but you are not allowed to sell anything via posts until you have posted 100 times and have been on for a year. You then can see who is trustworthy and has genuine enthusiasm for the hobby.
I enjoy reading most peoples posts and try to comment rather than just keep it to myself, that's what forums are for.
Rocky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm 
Post subject:

I mentioned Board usage a while ago when there were approx 370 members. At the time 10,000 articles had been made in total. However, 110 members had made no posts at all, and a large number had made 3 posts or less. It appeared that out of approx 370 members only 100 members were hardcore and had contributed to most of the 10,000 articles.

What I could not understand is why 110 members had enrolled but had not made any contribution. Could it be that these members only contributed through a P.M.? I also wondered how many of the members who had made only 1 post had used it as a free advert to ask for a specific prog or to sell items.

Still it's a great forum and the membership increases weekly. All credit to the administrators and regular contributors.

Merry Xmas to you all ......and all I want for Xmas this year is a home win!

Cheers,

Rocky
Smile
gfcpaul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 pm 
Post subject: Board usage

Laughing All i want for xmas is an away win,hope you get your home win.
OldburyWBA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 am 
Post subject:

I suppose I am a lurker at present having had to put my collecting on hold for the time being. Not a major contributor at any time to be honest but I do enjoy reading the forum. Hopefully the new year will free up some time (and a few extra pounds) to get back into some collecting and then contribute more to the board.
Superajm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm 
Post subject: Re: Board usage

gfcpaul wrote:
Laughing All i want for xmas is an away win,hope you get your home win.

any win would be nice Crying or Very sad

I signed up and had forgot about the forum. I've recently managed to acquire some programmes thanks to members on this forum

I will thank them all when I get chance!!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: