Football Programmes Centre

Stereo Typical scousers!!!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stereo Typical scousers!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 pm 
Post subject:

yes come on blokes.this is a footy programme site not a hillsboro debate or scousers thieves one.every club had a firm or mob who went up and down the country in the day and commited violence robberies and service station madness so to single one of them out for the sins of hundreds is wrong.hillsborough well i'll openly talk about it but all i'll get called is a bitter from them for my beliefs on them and their reputation and past particularly at cup finals for what they get and got up too.anyway enough.football programmes it is please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Healing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:19 am 
Post subject:

Welcome back mate.Did you ever send the Oldham Everton FA Cup programme with Barrett on the front as I am still wanting it?Cheers
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 pm 
Post subject:

no fella not forgotton pete.im a man of my word i said you could have it fella and i will send it to you in nz.i need to work out postaging and packing.never sent anything through the post to nz like a footy programme but rest assured it will find it way to you.i got no use for it mate i just wish i'd have bought the one with frank bunn on the cover as well for the same match so you could have the 2 fella.i got a load of derbies also on swap at goodison if you after any.reply back let me know before i price up the delivery to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Healing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate Just the Oldham Prog will be great.Thanks for your help.Merry Xmas.Cheers Pete
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: