Football Programmes Centre

Original 1960's Press Association Photographs Man Utd
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Original 1960's Press Association Photographs Man Utd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hydemaine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject: Original 1960's Press Association Photographs Man Utd

Hi
I've just picked up an amazing collection of Photo's mainly from Old Trafford in the 1960's but as well as United it also features games from Hillsborough Sheff Wed v Spurs when Craig made his debut.
But the main ones are from Old Trafford in the 1960's 70's...theres the 1970 FA Cup final replay with action shots of the game and goals between Chelsea and Leeds and an on the field Pic of Chopper Harris being carried shoulder high with the cup on the pitch and David Webb with the Cup in the bath after the match.
Then there are some great Manchester United Pics from the 1960's United v Real Madrid United United v Ac MIlan and other games I've yet to identify..Theres a pic of Bobby Charlton in what looks like his own house sat on the floor with all England caps arranged before him into 100 then theres Pics of Old Trafford having the new cantilever stand being built in the 60's also the original infamous Denis Law Back heel from 1974 and the aftermath Denis surronded by well meaning United fans who are putting United scarves on him as he leaves the field in City colours ....are there any serious collectors on here interested in buying these from me before I start alerting my contacts? I dont really want to put these on ebay and I dont mind splitting the collection for anything of interest to anyone.
These are NOT facimilies they are originals from someone who used to work in the press office at Old Trafford.
Thanks for reading I will answer any queries.
Regards
Dave
Dellboye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: