Football Programmes Centre

Storing rare items.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Storing rare items.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:41 pm 
Post subject: Storing rare items.

It's important to store rare and valuable items in a dry cool place away from dampness and light. Never smoke where old and rare items are stored .
Of course we all know this after years of collecting . Only a complete and utter idiot could not understand this .
Sir Moses Hill

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:10 pm 
Post subject:

I was attending a home inspection on a house I'm planning to buy here in New York earlier in the week. While up in the attic with the home inspector he was advising me that while the storage space is great not to keep anything of value there due to the hot (summer) and damp (winter) conditions.

I did consider telling him about my extensive Glentoran and Irish League representative football programme collection, but then decided it would be lost on him.

Sometimes, in the US of A, this is a lonely hobby.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: