Football Programmes Centre

ANNUAL YORKSHIRE PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR SAT 28/5/1
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ANNUAL YORKSHIRE PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR SAT 28/5/1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUFCPROG

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:24 pm 
Post subject: ANNUAL YORKSHIRE PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR SAT 28/5/1

The Largest Northern Fair with an ever increasing attendance at this great venue for both Dealers and Collectors.
PUDSEY CIVIC CENTRE,DAWSONS CORNER,LEEDS LS28 5TA.11am to 2pm.
14 dealers (full confirmed list next week).
Ground floor venue with bar facilities.
Entry is £1 with a free 2015/16 Leeds Home programme to all schoolchildren who are free.
2016 Issues FA Cup Final ,Europa League Final ,Champions League Final (if they arrive on time) .Next weeks England Homes.Conference Final.Vase and Trophy.Womens Cup Final .
Pre Orders for Euro 2016 taken on day.
Pre War Ptogrammes to current season on my stall.
Metal badges,match tickets,books,autographed items,cig cards,full range of collecting.
TAKING REQUESTS FOR SECTIONS TO BE BROUGHT BY DEAKERS.
SUNDERLAND
EVERTON
TORQUAY
TOTTENHAM

SO FAR.SECTIONS ON MY STALL.
ALL YORKSHIRE CLUBS ,MANCHESTER CLUBS,LIVERPOOL,ROCHDALE,OLDHAM,GRIMSBY,SCUNTHORPE,LINCOLN,NON LEAGUE,SCOTTISH,IRISH,EX LEAGUE & FIRST AND LAST COVERED,FA CUP FINALS ,SEMIS ONLY OLDER ONES,LEAGUE CUP FINALS OLDER PLUS SEMIS OLDER ONES,EUROPEAN FINALS AND SEMIS ALL YEARS..GENERAL LEAGUE CLUBS NOT COVERED ABOVE.CHELSEA.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:03 pm 
Post subject:

After a thoroughly enjoyable fair at Accrington Stanle today, I will now be preparing for the Yorkshire Fair at the Pudsey Civic Centre, Dawsons Corner, LS28 5TA this coming Saturday (11am-2pm).
Although I'm strongest on West Country programmes, I try to bring a decent number of pre-1965 programmes for all League clubs, so I shall have quite a few Sunderland, Everton, Torquay and Spurs. Also a wide selection of Internationals, Cup Finals and Semis, Scottish, Foreign and Non-League clubs.
Any collectors with specific requests, please contact me on email [email protected] or phone 07927-519019.
Mtbhull

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 am 
Post subject: ANNUAL YORKSHIRE PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR SAT 28/5/1

What a shame it's on Saturday when two Yorkshire teams will be slugging it out at Wembley.
I'm hoping there will be a good show of early Hull City programmes around at the London Fair seeing as I will be otherwise engaged on 28/05
Stockton Red

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 pm 
Post subject:

Never attended a fair before so may make this one my first.

Will anyone have any Middlesbrough away game programmes from 70's to present day? Do not require Middlesbrough home issues.
roughyedz

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:01 am 
Post subject:

Stockton Red wrote:

Will anyone have any Middlesbrough away game programmes from 70's to present day? Do not require Middlesbrough home issues.

Shocked You dont know what you have been missing . . . I think all programme fairs should be for 48 hours non stop and this should be brought into law by Parliament ASAP
Rocky

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:11 am 
Post subject:

Stockton Red wrote:

Michael Hewitt (fair organiser) always has a selection of Boro progs available at this fair which usually includes some 70's to present day aways. There will be plenty of other dealers stalls to wade through too, so take plenty of money if you are going.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 pm 
Post subject:

I will be at the fair with a stall containing current season, local teams , special matches , non-league , European aways , trading cards old and modern , plus various other memorabilia & programmes , also got programmes from last sundays FA trophy final plus teamsheet,
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:39 pm 
Post subject:

Many congratulations to the organiser of this Fair, Mick Hewitt, on the success of the event. Due to retirements and other reasons, several regular dealers were unable to attend but Mick nevertheless was able to round up more than adequate replacements.
The result was a fine array of programmes and memorabilia which seemed to satisfy the very healthy number of collectors in attendance, who appeared to enjoy the opportunity to buy and sell in a relaxed atmosphere in a very well-appointed, spacious and well-lit venue.
I was also able to pick up a few interesting programmes that I hope collectors at next Saturday's Premier Fair at the Royal National Hotel in London's Russell Square will be pleased to acquire.

Last edited by Westwardprogs on Sun May 29, 2016 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
tackler7

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:43 pm 
Post subject:

I enjoyed my visit and I managed to pick up some (rugby) programmes, including for a game that I wasn't previously aware of.
LUFCPROG

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm 
Post subject: Yorkshire Fair

Thank you to all the dealers and collectors who made the day a success.
Next years annual event is. Saturday 27/5/17 at the same venue.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: