Football Programmes Centre

FC Koln v Glasgow Rangers 28 Nov 67
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FC Koln v Glasgow Rangers 28 Nov 67

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjm

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm 
Post subject: FC Koln v Glasgow Rangers 28 Nov 67

Would be grateful for some idea of valuation for the above 2nd leg Fairs Cup programme (Rangers lost 1 - 3 but went through 4 - 3 on agg).

In addition (not too sure if it is possible!) but any thoughts please as to what would be a reasonable priice for:
1. German magazine "Fussball-Woche" 29 Oct 1928 vgc (two photos on back cover - action shot Man Utd v Birmingham and West Ham team looking on whilst one of their players is training.

2.Scrapbook (good quality) 15 pages dedicated to the 1950 FA Cup Final Arsenal v Liverpool - packed woth newspaper cuttings/photos all neatly laid out.
Thank you.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:58 pm 
Post subject:

The Koln vs Rangers newspaper type programme isn't rare, and it is often sold for about the £5 to £10 mark.

Your scrapbook is all about two people wanting it, so difficult to put a price on it.

The 1928 German magazine is interesting and the MUFC link might make it collectable. I have often bought similar vintage Barcelona papers when visiting there, and those with the likes of friendly matches against Bishop Auckland and Crook Town - I kid you not - I've sold in the past for between £20 and £25 each.
bjm

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:40 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you John, your thoughts most appreciated, Bruce
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: