Football Programmes Centre

ebay global shipping programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ebay global shipping programme
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:07 pm 
Post subject:

Hi, that's interesting to know. I will make sure the gsp is not on my listings in future.

AS the OP on this thread I thought I would give an update on events. I cancelled the sale with my buyer and refunded his money and then we did a deal where by he paid a fraction of what ebay wanted to charge for postage. His item arrived safely, he is very pleased and now if we can agree a fee I will be sending him a lot more items.
gatfb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 pm 
Post subject:

'It's a very long time since I've sold anything on Ebay but this thread persuaded me to go and change my seller settings just in case.

I found I didn't need to as "Offer the Global Shipping programme" is set to No. Unless it would change automatically if I were to list something that must be a default setting.'

Check it every time mate. As I said I rejected it when it was offered to me yet they still put it on my listings.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: