Football Programmes Centre

World Cup 1966 programme help needed
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
World Cup 1966 programme help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:49 pm 
Post subject: World Cup 1966 programme help needed

Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes. A mate was telling me last night that when his father passed away in 2011, he was left all his programme collection. There are 2 66 world Cup final programmes in mint condition. Both have every player, both managers, and the match officials autographs on them. He has had a couple of offers but they seem a bit low. Does anyone know roughly what they might be worth? Also, he has every single Arsenal home programme from 1950-2010. most were sent by post(so not damaged at the game) Again, he has had offers but very low, or just for certain games. The collection was put in a auction, with a low reserve, but there were no offers. Any help or advice would be welcomed.
slightfold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:59 pm 
Post subject:

The World Cup '66 Finals should command a great price because of the autographs, best to put them with a good programme auction site. It all depends who wants them, and you could strike lucky! Not such good news on the Arsenal programmes as they are common as they have always been a well supported team. Again I would sell them by season and see where it goes! perhaps some of the other posters on here can be more specific with prices?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: