Football Programmes Centre

WEST LONDON FAIR: SUNDAY APRIL 3
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEST LONDON FAIR: SUNDAY APRIL 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR: SUNDAY APRIL 3

The next fair in the capital city is the WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR which is on SUNDAY APRIL 3, at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.
Admission is FREE and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.00pm.
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.
Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.
Regular attenders will know that, due to the hard work of the organisers, Barry Dixey and Mark Barnes, there is always a good attendance by both dealers and collectors at these bi-monthly fairs.
If anyone who hasn't come before and they are in the area on that date, I recommend a visit - whatever your interest, you will probably find the trip worthwhile.
Additionally, thanks to the efforts of Alison Lane, there are very reasonable refreshments on sale, which greatly enhances the friendly, relaxed atmosphere at a fair that is undoubtedly an ideal opportunity for collectors to chat, browse, buy and sell in a unique and pleasant environment.
May I also mention the dates of the other West London Fairs later in the year:
SUNDAY JULY 3,
SUNDAY OCTOBER 2, and
SUNDAY DECEMBER 4.
Be there, if you can!
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 am 
Post subject:

After a busy Fair at Plymouth yesterday, I'm now busy preparing for my bi-monthly visit to the West London event this coming Sunday.
Any collectors with specific requests, please contact me on [email protected] or phone 07927-519019.
bazzad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:04 pm 
Post subject:

Hi all,
Pleased to report that we are full up with dealers for tomorrows fair.
Also thought you may like to know that the BBC will be in attendance filming for a forthcoming TV programme.
Sorry that this fair is still not listed on the drop down menu but I have sent e-mails and left ansaphone messages to no avail.
Give me a call if you need further information.
Barry - 07887 808102
[email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: