Football Programmes Centre

Some pre- and post-1970 bundles for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Some pre- and post-1970 bundles for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMusic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:24 pm 
Post subject: Some pre- and post-1970 bundles for sale

PM me before Tuesday evening (16th Feb) if interested please Smile

Bundles for sale - generally excellent condition - occasional fold or tc (will combine postage on multiple buys):

1. 37 x Leyton Orient 1960s progs (mostly early to mid 60s) - 15.00gbp

2. 23 x Leeds United league and cup homes from the mid-sixties. Tokens intact, few tcs otherwise generally excellent - 10.00

3. 27 x small-issue programmes from 1959-1969 from the likes of Swindon, Notts Co, Leyton Orient, Walsall, Northampton, Reading... etc + 1931-32 Answers football annual - 14.00

4. 60 x standard-sized programmes - 95% of them from the early-mid 1960s including homes of Middlesbrough (pink issue), Newcastle United, Preston, Leicester, Palace, Birmingham, Bolton... etc - 40.00

5. 40-50 x Manchester United-related newspapers, special editions from the 1960s and 1970s - 18.00

6. 160 x Newcastle United aways from the late 1960s to almost the present day - 50.00

7. A wide selection of big-match programmes from Central and Eastern Europe in the last 10-15 years - these will all be from European club competitions or international matches at some level - plenty of bargains here (PM for list) so could be worth including as many as possible up to 2kgs' worth, i.e. the 2.80 inland postage bracket! - 1.00 to 2.00 each, 10% off an order of 5 or more.
Tawman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 pm 
Post subject: Central/Eastern European programmes

Hello

Could you send me your list of Central and Eastern European programmes for sale.

Thanks

Doug (email [email protected] )
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: