Football Programmes Centre

how much is it worth?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
how much is it worth?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir craven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm 
Post subject: how much is it worth?

Fulham v man utd 1963 autographed by 10 man utd players (tony dunne is missing,he was in hospital) how much is it worth?
derby1884
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 pm 
Post subject:

There's a lot of autographed material on next week's Sporting Memorys auction.
You might get an idea from there as to estimates.
It is online though I don't have the link to hand.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 am 
Post subject: Re: how much is it worth?

sir craven wrote:
Fulham v man utd 1963 autographed by 10 man utd players (tony dunne is missing,he was in hospital) how much is it worth?

The most important issue is are they genuine?.

If you are able to take a photo and put it on the forum then i am sure verification can then be done, but if they are you will not be able to retire i am afraid Laughing

Check out ebay lots of United signatures from this early 1960's period are always on in some form or other as on programmes, or autograph books, bits of paper-at least once you know what you have you can determine what is actually selling and at what level.

Wave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
sir craven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 am 
Post subject: Re: how much is it worth?

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
sir craven wrote:

The most important issue is are they genuine?.

If you are able to take a photo and put it on the forum then i am sure verification can then be done, but if they are you will not be able to retire i am afraid Laughing

Check out ebay lots of United signatures from this early 1960's period are always on in some form or other as on programmes, or autograph books, bits of paper-at least once you know what you have you can determine what is actually selling and at what level.

Thanks for your reply,yes they are genuine I was at the game and got them myself.
Wave
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: