Football Programmes Centre

e bay come to daddy
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
e bay come to daddy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 am 
Post subject: e bay come to daddy

Don't you get pissed off when the buyer screams that they have not received their item and immediately opens a case against you. your messages of be patient and ask at your local sorting office while I make enquiries at my end at ignored with the stark reply i'll get my refund off ebay. You know you have lost and another tenner has gone but hey ho lets try to recover from the post office, little chance. And then ebay have the nerve to ask how are we doing with the emphasis always to the buyer.
Southend_Loyal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 am 
Post subject:

Currently, I'm only a buyer on Ebay (although that will change soon) but on the two occasions Ive bought items that havent arrived (from the same seller strangely), Ive always felt really guilty that the Seller refunds me. Im not out of pocket at all yet the seller is a programme down. Seems very lopsided to me
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:42 pm 
Post subject:

Joke company only interested in pleasing the buyer. They're not interested in smaller sellers only caring about the big companies such as the Argos outlet type for example, companies who have 100's and 100's of negatives per month.

Had a customer in Portugal buy some cards, sent signed for (as a number of items seem to go missing there. He claims not received so I check tracking number and the items got there, delivery attempted but buyer not home. I give him details of it all but he cannot be bothered to rearrange delivery, ebay refund him so I lose money and cards are somewhere in Portugal.

I appeal with ebay and surprise surprise get nowhere.

websites - www.footballstickershop.com
www.footballcardsworld.com
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: