Football Programmes Centre

Bolton V Tottenham 1950/51
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bolton V Tottenham 1950/51

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyT666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm 
Post subject: Bolton V Tottenham 1950/51

I am a Tottenham fan and have been collecting Tottenham programmes for many years. The elusive programme for me is Bolton v Tottenham played on 23rd August 1950. I'm not expecting miracles but if you don't ask..... Thumbs Up
Geddon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 pm 
Post subject:

Hi mate, welcome to the board. If you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask myself, Craig or Barrett.

Can't help you with the programme I'm afraid, but do you know why it's so hard to get hold of? I know Spurs in general tend to be quite difficult to get form the 50s.
AndyT666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
Hi mate, welcome to the board. If you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask myself, Craig or Barrett.

Can't help you with the programme I'm afraid, but do you know why it's so hard to get hold of? I know Spurs in general tend to be quite difficult to get form the 50s.

Thanks for the welcome. The attendance at the game was 21,745 and the print run may have been for less. Maybe something about Bolton - the away fixture for the double season of 1960/61 is supposed to the hardest to obtain. I got a copy of that a few years ago but I see copies of that go for between £200 to £300.
oldbolt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm 
Post subject:

There was one on ebay about 6 months ago.
The seller received an offer of £75 to end the auction early and he accepted.I think he may have missed out on quite a bit of cash.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: