Football Programmes Centre

A& BC CARDS ORANGE AND PURPLE BACK
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A& BC CARDS ORANGE AND PURPLE BACK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:42 pm 
Post subject: A& BC CARDS ORANGE AND PURPLE BACK

I have acquired a large number of these cards with orange or purple backs. They are in very good condition. If you require any to complete your sets let me know, some on ebay at the moment recfoot. Usually £1 each and postage but pick up welcome at my stall at Newcastle under Lyme market on a Thursday, by the Nat West bank, weather permitting
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:54 am 
Post subject:

What time are you there till on THursday's friend? how much would you want for them all ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:55 am 
Post subject:

Sorry that should have been a PM.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
hulldon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent
docsredarmymufc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:21 pm 
Post subject:

Hi

Looking for MUFC purple backs. Charlton/Law/Dunne/Morgan

Purple back club crest mufc and purple back superstar Charlton.

Orange backs Charltons/Dunne

Thank you Thumbs Up
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm 
Post subject:

Went to see Robert today at his market stall in Newcastle under Lyme and can say what a thoroughly topman and gentleman he is. I picked up the Everton player cards I asked him for as we agreed. I got there a bit late and would have loved to have had a damn good look at his stock today that he brought to his stall. The space he is on it is impressively large and he can displayed a fair bit. The cards he picked up he has separated into clubs like aka Everton Liverpool Utd City and so on. Throughly topman and he gave me a lift back to the train station. I can't praise him highy enough. I will be going back to him in near future. He's also due to pick up another huge instalement of player cards soon. Top Man. I'm building up a nice little collection slowly of Everton player cards. Smile
beaudog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:52 am 
Post subject: A& BC CARDS ORANGE AND PURPLE BACK

Thank you for your very kind comments, everton blue nose, and it was a pleasure to see you at the stall today, even though you arrived a little late. Relying on casual trade is very difficult and collectors really help to boost the trade in the day. I am lucky that I have a few regular collectors, but would welcome more, and as I am not so inclined to do the programme fairs anymore, my regular weekly spot in unfashionable Newcastle under lyme, gives me a great deal of pleasure. I try to put a wide variety of stock on the stall and will always try to accommodate any particular wants. Newcastle market, Thursday by the Nat west bank is where I am.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: