Football Programmes Centre

devil991 (brentside programmes)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
devil991 (brentside programmes)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wdy11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:46 pm 
Post subject:

So just to be clear I didn't mean to trash a persons reputation just ask for help to resolve my situation as the items they have for sale very much interest me and if anything I emailed asking to buy more. I just can't work out why a seller would then prevent themselves from my custom. What makes it worse is I've never had a problem with them in the past and just wish they would reply to let me know why?
clsyorkshire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 pm 
Post subject:

Shouldn't worry about reputations, sounds like a bit of damage is deserved.

What a peculiar way to conduct business.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:31 pm 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
Ah lol I understand you are not on your own. Ally has a history of blocking people on bidding on a whim. I know of several collectors over the years who has had conflict with Ally. Unless you want to verbally assaulted may I suggest you refrain from contacting her as she is known as having a fowl mouth. Strange way to run a business luckily for me they seldom have anything of interest.

Holtie from past experience if you were to try and assist you would end up being blocked as well tread carefully I know of one guy who bought a ticket many years for around £5 he did not have PayPal asked if he could pay by cheque or pop round and pay cash as he lived locally. This guy is a well respected collector who had bought off brentside for years he was told to xxxx xxx and immediately blocked.

i am also blocked but dont know why. I didnt know they were Brentside but now i know Thumbs Up
ads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 pm 
Post subject:

Chris wood, buys but don't pay, then wants discounts before paying for eBay items. Nigel Goodlad you received a reply, you chose to ignore the offer. Paul Johnson didn't like it as his facsimile copied teamsheets were returned as not original. Phil Bailey have not dealt with or heard from you in years. The Everton bloke received a postage refund. Just for the record flat rate £2 is and always has been recorded delivery. eBay postage is always combined. A few other people I have never dealt with so not sure why you are joining in. Just for the record I only respond rudely when treated as such. Yes I block non paying bidders on eBay, why would I want people buying who have no intention of paying. As for the phone number being unobtainable my number is 07496109163.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:06 pm 
Post subject:

ads wrote:
As for the phone number being unobtainable my number is 07496109163.

Quoted for posterity. Oh the fun to be had.
Rafehod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 pm 
Post subject:

ads wrote:
Chris wood, buys but don't pay, then wants discounts before paying for eBay items. Nigel Goodlad you received a reply, you chose to ignore the offer. Paul Johnson didn't like it as his facsimile copied teamsheets were returned as not original. Phil Bailey have not dealt with or heard from you in years. The Everton bloke received a postage refund. Just for the record flat rate £2 is and always has been recorded delivery. eBay postage is always combined. A few other people I have never dealt with so not sure why you are joining in. Just for the record I only respond rudely when treated as such. Yes I block non paying bidders on eBay, why would I want people buying who have no intention of paying. As for the phone number being unobtainable my number is 07496109163.

Wow, I think that response says it all.....
goodison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:59 am 
Post subject:

Quote:

Don't want to get into a war of words, but if I'm referred to as the Everton bloke I'm still waiting for the aforementioned refund.
wdy11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:46 pm 
Post subject:

Firstly I did not bad mouth anyone, I came on here to ask for advice on how to resolve a situation.

Secondly do not call me a non payer. We dealt many times in the past (eBay feedback if anyone wants to see) and I also have the refund receipt you sent me after I had paid, again if anyone wants to see that more than welcome.

The discount you refer to was discount on postage which to be honest is a more than reasonable request when purchasing multiple items - People shoot me down if you disagree! (again eBay messages will prove that).

Those are all fact. I would have spent thousands with you as I very much wanted the Tottenham items you had on offer but if you don't want that then I will spend elsewhere.

If anyone disagrees with anything I've said please speak up because I don't wish to make enemies and much love the community feel to being a collector. But the reality of it seems that I am not alone!
efc1998

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 pm 
Post subject:

ads wrote:

Don't know exactly how I have been bought into this dispute. I have and never had any issues with Brentside/devil 991 so may I politely ask to be kept out of this whoever has posted this.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: