Football Programmes Centre

euro 80 special souvenir programme england v italy
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
euro 80 special souvenir programme england v italy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangerman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 am 
Post subject: euro 80 special souvenir programme england v italy

I have a special (not for sale) from euro 80 England v Italy. the cover is in green with an England player on the front. does anyone know how much this is worth please
NWM Football

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:15 am 
Post subject:

Oddly enough, I have acquired one of these in a little bundle I was given by a friend at the weekend, though mine has a green cover with the Euro '80 logo on the front, with a picture of Kevin Keegan in Liverpool strip and dolly bird on back with the text "The people of Torino welcome all the sportmen (their text !) of Europe" underneath.

The only thing remotely like it I have found for sale anywhere scouring the net tonight is a similar Belgium v. England issue from Euro '80 on 'buy it now' on ebay for £14.99. Fortunately, the England v. Italy prog I have been given had the added bonus of ticket stubs from ALL THREE of England's group matches, plus the 3rd/4th place match and Final with it. The programme has some slight curling rather than creasing to it, while there are light folds to the stubs (had all been stuck in a cupboard doing nothing for years apparently, so everything will be left under some boxes of progs for the next few days to flatten them a bit), and slightly more than the counterfoil has been torn from the England v. Spain ticket. I've now loaded it for sale as one item on nwmfootball.com at £50, and given that I would guess that there are unlikely to many tickets from Euro '80 floating around, MAY prove to be a bargain for someone.

Was certainly my lucky day - in the same bundle I was also given a 1953 England v. Hungary programme in decent condition PLUS A PERFECT TICKET stub (which I knew I was getting, my friend had told me had England v. Hungary with ticket "plus a bag of other assorted bits" for me), for which I am also asking £50.
NWM Football

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:22 pm 
Post subject:

Just a quick note for anyone who may have been interested, the Euro '80 England v. Italy prog with the set of tickets has been sold.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: