Football Programmes Centre

New to this forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New to this forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hydemaine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:26 pm 
Post subject:

PompeyPhil wrote:
Best thing to do Charlie is put together a list of what you have preferely with a price! Some on here might not be interested as their pretty recent but its worth a try. You might even consider a "all in" price........for the whole collection! If your serious about giving them away I'm sure someone on here will take them off your hands!

Hi Phil

I think you missed his point he want's to give them away what about a charity or something?
PompeyPhil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:48 pm 
Post subject:

hydemaine wrote:
PompeyPhil wrote:
Best thing to do Charlie is put together a list of what you have preferely with a price! Some on here might not be interested as their pretty recent but its worth a try. You might even consider a "all in" price........for the whole collection! If your serious about giving them away I'm sure someone on here will take them off your hands!

Hi Phil

I think you missed his point he want's to give them away what about a charity or something?

Good idea but still think Charlie was offering them up to someone on the forum? Any alterative to the skip has to be a better option.........you never know there might be a hidden gem in there somewhere!!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:57 pm 
Post subject:

charliemitten wrote:
PompeyPhil wrote:
Being serious for a moment welcome to the site Charlie........there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum covering many different teams and practically all aspects of the football collecting world........programmes, signatures, hand books, shirts, press photographs, etc etc. As this thread demonstrates you won't have a shortage of fellow collectors willing to help with your collection or information!

Thanks Phil yes everyone has been helpful. It's a really good site for chat and networking. I used to go to fairs years ago for the same reasons.
Now I can do all that sat at home(lazy old sod)
Some of the knowledge and experience on here is unbelievable.
Phil I have loads of odds and sods of programme's from a variety of teams in a big box. I don't want any money for them they are just taking up space. Mainly 1960's and 1970's some lower leagues as well as old 1st Division How do I go about asking if anyone wants them? I could meet them Merseyside or Greater Manchester area for a drop off they will need a car as the box is heavy.

well if you want to give them away then i know of a deserving cause who would be very pleased to receive them for sure!
i am in Manchester and i would collect them and if you want some donation for Charity then no problem at all.

Leslie Millman
[email protected]
www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
hydemaine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:20 pm 
Post subject: charity

PompeyPhil wrote:
hydemaine wrote:
PompeyPhil wrote:

Hi Phil

Good idea but still think Charlie was offering them up to someone on the forum? Any alterative to the skip has to be a better option.........you never know there might be a hidden gem in there somewhere!!

Yes great idea Leslie says he knows a charity or what about Mancity Mark raising money for his Lads charity fund on here?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: