Football Programmes Centre

3000 1960s programmes to sell
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3000 1960s programmes to sell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:34 am 
Post subject: 3000 1960s programmes to sell

Now sorted about 3000 1960s programmes and a few hundred 1950s. At my market stall at Newcastle under Lyme on a Thursday by the Nat West bank, I have a good selection of programmes and this week will be introducing a box of mainly 1990s Manchester united away friendlies and youth tournaments, together with the European Champions league statistics, information publications, 1960s programmes are all priced at £1 each and I shall be sorting out away fixtures on request. At the moment I am sorting Manchester United and west Ham , but will be happy to sort through for others. I shall be at Prestatyn fair at the end of July and also Eccleshall car boot, Staffordshire on Bank holiday Monday.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: