Football Programmes Centre

Buying from the Grimsby Town FC online shop
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Buying from the Grimsby Town FC online shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:44 pm 
Post subject: Buying from the Grimsby Town FC online shop

I went online to buy the programme for the game between Grimsby and Gateshead to be played on Tuesday October 6th from their online shop.
HOORAY! Presumably for making the purchase prior to the game (or some such reason) the price was discounted from £3.00 to £2.00.
BOO! Unless you can collect your reservation from the Club Shop they charge £4.10 (thats FOUR POUNDS AND TEN PENCE!) to post it out to you. I've taken issue with them before for charging for Recorded Delivery then not using it (they didn't reply of course), and now they've hiked the postage charge from £2.95 to £4.10. I feel like it should be hand-delivered on a silver tray.....
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: