Football Programmes Centre

Premier Programme Fair 2010
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Premier Programme Fair 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm 
Post subject:

The ones i'm after Posh cost a lot more than £1 i'm afraid. I only really collect anything before 1955 so i have to build up gradually. I saw pre war homes for £300 . Nice to see but i'm not going to leave with a bundle of them
oldbolt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm 
Post subject:

I have been to the Altrincham Fair a few times and look upon it as more of a day out than an opportunity to buy programmes I collect.The Bolton Fair caters more for my requirements.When it was on at the May Bank holiday I used to buy the season's major finals programmes as an extra reason to go to the Fair but apparantly takings weren't good enough in May and that event has been cancelled.
The last time I went to Altrincham I looked for City and United reserves programmes but couldn't find any of those as well as no interesting Bolton stuff.Well apart from a friendly in Germany from 1953 but £70 was not in the price range i was looking at. It's about £7 to get from one end of Greater Manchester to the other by public transport and debatable whether the expense is worth it i feel.
matt blue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 am 
Post subject:

ill be in the smoke for the one in jan - Ayatollah
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: