Football Programmes Centre

FAO FOOTYSALE (SHANE)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FAO FOOTYSALE (SHANE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm 
Post subject: FAO FOOTYSALE (SHANE)

any chance of letting me know whats going on with the swap (tickets) that we agreed , i sent yours out 2 weeks ago have you recieved it ? have you sent mine ?
a response from you either way would be nice
cheers
paul
footysale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 pm 
Post subject:

hiya recived yours friday and i have sent out your ticket today hopefully no postal strikes will delay it. Please confirm when recieved.

Many Thanks

Shane
roxy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 pm 
Post subject:

still no sign of it shane and dissapointed you cant even reply to a pm , never mind its only a ticket i wont lose any sleep over it
oldbolt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:43 pm 
Post subject:

Let us know if/when it arrives roxy.

Posters need to be able to trust each other..
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 pm 
Post subject:

Before we all jump to conclusion can I just say that today I received 2 tickets which I won on eBay that were posted on the 25th October. The post office are behind on deliveries.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm 
Post subject:

Shane,

Im not suggested that you have done anything wrong at all but please could you reply to roxys PM and also im unsure if its still an on going issue but Paulo is having trouble contacting you too.
roxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm 
Post subject:

CarlisleUtdMem wrote:
Before we all jump to conclusion can I just say that today I received 2 tickets which I won on eBay that were posted on the 25th October. The post office are behind on deliveries.

im not jumping to any conclusions mate and im not saying he has nt posted the ticket all im asking for is a response , if it was me and someone had nt recieved a item i would be trying to sort it asap , i know the post offices are behind but i ve completed 30 deals or so on ebay in the last month and all have arrived safely , i posted some programmes out monday 2nd class and the bloke got them the next day , like i say its only a ticket so not that bothered (could have been alot worse as he originally requied about 7 or 8 of my list ) but only right to let others know on here that there is a problem which could be sorted asap if he took the time to reply Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: