Football Programmes Centre

Hi from Edinburgh
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi from Edinburgh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hibernian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 pm 
Post subject: Hi from Edinburgh

Hello all. Just joined and looks like a great site. I have been collecting seriously for around 30 years and my main interest are Hibs homes and aways. I have most home issues back to 46/7 . I also collect Scotland homes ( complete back to 1945), scottish cup and league cup finals ( also complete back to 1946) and scottish one per club from 46/7 to 69/70. I also try to collect first and lasts in England and scotland ( ground changes,first european matches, first league games, etc)
Geddon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the site mate, feel free to ask myself, Craig, Barrett or ToffeeDan if you need any help with anything. Sounds like a pretty comprehensive collection you've got there, anything you're looking to add to it?
hibernian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately most of the issues I need are in the 40s and 50s and don't appear very often. I see you are a swansea collector. I have a fair number of spare Homes from 45/6 to 48/9 which are available for exchange. Trouble is looking for similar Hibs or scottish.
Geddon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm 
Post subject:

Which ones do you have that you want to exchange? I don't have any Hibs from that time (or at all come to think of it!) but we might be able to sort something out if you were willing to sell. Send me a PM if you're interested.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: