Football Programmes Centre

A few programmes for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A few programmes for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm 
Post subject: A few programmes for sale

Poplar Ramblers vs Condor Athletic 1925-6 single sheet. Stepney and District League Cup Final at Canning Town FC. (folds, minor tears on a couple of them, 1/4 of back cover slightly grubby) £12

The Combined Services X1 (Germany) vs Partick Thistle 1946 in Munster, Germany. 4 pp (neatly folded but laid flat for years so folds not pronounced, 1 team change to Partick team) Combined Services X1 contains the likes of Leslie Compton and Reg Lewis both of Arsenal and Billy Steel then of Morton. £65

Rotherham vs Bristol Rovers 1960-1 FLC 1st season. The slightest of folds, and neat score and attendance on etam line ups page £25.

Cambridge United vs Chelsea 1969-70 friendly £15. Record crowd at the Abbey ground 14,000. Cambridge beat the FAC Chelsea full team 4-3. Was it their last ever non league game?

Rangers vs Celtic 1970-1 Ibrox Disaster match (score and 4 team changes on team line up page, and there is a production fold - albeit very light to part of front cover) £35

Blackburn vs Newcastle 1951-2 FAC semi final 1951-2 at Hillsborough (light fold, very slight samll mark on cover) £28

Chelmsford 1948-9 vs Tonbridge (rust staple removed, score on team line up page) vs Gravesend and Northfleet (light fold) reserves vs Bury Town (rusty staple, score in pencil inside) £4 each or £10 the 3.

Postage at cost, or if you want they can be sent post free in unfranked envelopes, I'll leave it up to you! Laughing
slightfold

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi John, good to see you busy again! The Cambridge Chelsea was on 1/5/70 and was for the opening of the lights. Chelsea who had won the FA Cup Final replay only on 29/4 were there because Ian Hutchinson was an ex-player There are 2 versions, one with orange and the other with a b&w cover, which is yours? They played Margate at home the following day as their last non-league game.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm 
Post subject:

It's the orange version. You just wouldn't get an FAC winning team like Chelsea commiting to playing their full first team in such a friendly nowadays would you? Can't imagine what the Cambridge boys though of Chopper's tackling!
Stew1881

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 pm 
Post subject:

Hi John

Any Orient amongst your stock? Always on the lookout for any early cup games/friendlies.

Cheers stew
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 am 
Post subject:

No Orient at the moment Stew.
Stew1881

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 am 
Post subject:

Thanks John
Tawman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 pm 
Post subject:

Boston United played Cambridge United in the second leg of the EPFC final on May 15th.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: