Football Programmes Centre

Football Sports Auctions Limited(Again)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Football Sports Auctions Limited(Again)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lambie the leap

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:50 pm 
Post subject:

I appear to have lost 10 lots. No idea how much they sold for as despite repeated requests no results were ever provided to me. I have contacted the liquidators and apparently the creditors meeting is this Friday. I will also be reporting this apparent fraudster to the police. Lane's number is 07588594664 if anyone wishes to discuss the matter - but don't hold your breath he will answer.
Wullie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:56 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the club mate. How many was it supposed to be ? Two ?
I wonder if your lots sold at all ? Maybe they'll re appear under the new title. Sports Footballs Auctions or whatever he decides to call himself next time. The law is a joke. Legalized theft .
I assume your Lots were in the March auction ? This person never paid me from September auction, so i think it is safe to assume that in October, whilst sitting in a Luxury cruise ship in Florida Andy Lane allegedly knew the business was in trouble. What did he do ? Carry on with two more auctions. :

Last edited by Wullie on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 pm 
Post subject:

Wullie, did you manage to trace anyone who bought your lots in September?

As for Mr.Lane, if he tries to re-appear in the football memorabilia world, I’m not sure he’s going to get too many recommendations.
Wullie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm 
Post subject:

I notice Andy Lane's sister site Football Programme Wizard . Memorabilia wanted http://www.wiz-sword.co.uk/
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:49 pm 
Post subject:

What happened to the "auctioneers" thread? I got an altert that a post has been made but its gone?
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:31 am 
Post subject:

Well Tynie my theory is this. Look at BHS . These are people at the top of society. Friends and advisers of the Prime Minister. These people make laws. Do you think they'll make laws that will punish their friends? Of course not.
Further down the food chain certain people will use the same laws.
AND never mind thousands of people will lose their jobs. AND never mind People will lose Thousands of pounds. Certain people are to be protected. I am sure you'll understand. Will we all now roll over and shut up ? You can't blame the moderators , it's not their fault. They must obey by the laws that protect certain people.
So lets stick to the FACTS. I have not been paid £3.700 owed by Andy Lane since September 2015 . Four other Lots are unaccounted for. Those are FACTS
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:56 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
What happened to the "auctioneers" thread? I got an altert that a post has been made but its gone?

Afraid Craig deleted it guys.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:14 pm 
Post subject:

pastpirate wrote:
Tynie Topics wrote:

Afraid Craig deleted it guys.

Can Craig explain why? the reason I ask as there was some advice on there that was fairly useful to people who needed to register a claim.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 pm 
Post subject:

I think the moderator has to be careful. Obviously feelings were running high hence the outbursts. Rightly in my opinion , but from a forums point of view they got to play safe. There is nothing we can do now until Tuesday . The company is now in liquidation iv'e been informed. . I will know a hell of a lot more on Tuesday . So speculation at the moment won't really be helpful.
On a footnote. The company as far as i am aware went in to official liquidation at 14.00 29/04/2016 . The company still has it's website running at the moment. I was told that this would be illegal by the liquidator. It's not for me to question the competence of the liquidator. I'm only stating what i was told .

Last edited by Wullie on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:55 pm 
Post subject:

Spot on Wullie.

Sadly I can say no more.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:17 pm 
Post subject:

A sad day for freedom of speech.

Fair enough deleting posts that go OTT with abuse, but no reason not to discuss the situation and provide advice for collectors in the same position as Wullie. That's what we're here for afterall.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:33 pm 
Post subject:

The Devil looks after his own as the saying goes. Wink
I'll pm you Tuesday .
DENBIGH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 pm 
Post subject: fsa

Quote:
A sad day for freedom of speech.

Fair enough deleting posts that go OTT with abuse, but no reason not to discuss the situation and provide advice for collectors in the same position as Wullie. That's what we're here for afterall.

I agree, perhaps Craig could explain why he felt the need to delete the thread.

Wullie, did you go to the creditor;s meeting today?
slightfold

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics is spot on here. If a comment is truthful and factual and not in any way defamatory I do not see either why the necessity to completely delete the whole of the postings. In that were messages of support and advice. This is a serious matter and something which has affected several of our members. I can see why say swearing could be redacted but to scrub out everything seems like a sledge hammer to crack a walnut.
Perhaps the moderator would like to state the reasons for his decision and what or whom caused this. That in itself does not seem an unreasonable question to ask!
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

Lets be careful this thread doesn't get deleted. But no point in a collectors forum if no one can discuss a major auctioneer in the collecting business who has gone bust owning collectors £1000s. I think it's best just stick to Facts that can be proved.
I didn't go to the meeting today as there was no point in me wasting any more money. I know a few that did. I'll will give you an honest report on Tuesday what has happened. I think any intelligent person can make their own mind up about the whole affair. Once Mr Lane is not restricted by law to make any comments, then i look forward to him coming on the forum to explain his side of the story.
Scott86

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 pm 
Post subject:

I went to the meeting today. And im glad others as well as myself are prepared to take this as far as we can. Some very helpful posts on the other thread glad i got them logged in time before it was all deleted....

Last edited by Scott86 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:16 pm 
Post subject:

Alleged crook and thief , i think you meant to say my friend Wink
Scott86

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:24 pm 
Post subject:

. He even mentioned the bad comments his had on this forum. So i know his reading. If needed i will edit that last post, as i dont want this thread to be deleted because of that.

Last edited by Scott86 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:33 pm 
Post subject:

Well he has received bad comments. It's a problem he can't reply. No point of kicking a bloke repeatedly who can't reply. But it doesn't change the fact i and others are £1000s out of pocket. At the very very best i would say he is a very bad businessman.At the worst , we can all guess. I would suggest he forgets any hope of ever returning to the auction world and get a job more suitable. His reputation is shattered .
Retrosmith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:29 pm 
Post subject:

He does not owe me any money and I have done deals with him in the past so no personal issue between us but obviously others have had bad dealings and that is not right especially when I see pictures on Facebook of Florida family holidays and French fishing trips. Hope he will sort people out fairly but if not then he needs to suffer consequences. If he sorts out the debts he owes then fair enough, if not then forum members should take proceedings against him.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: