Football Programmes Centre

Alnwick Town Programme Shop
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Alnwick Town Programme Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:46 pm 
Post subject: Alnwick Town Programme Shop

Just a little reminder for those that may venture up north for a game.

Alnwick Town have a selection of programmes for sale in the clubhouse on matchday, mostly involving Sunderland, Newcastle, and Alnwick Town.

We also have a selection of English league, Scottish League, and English non-league programmes.

(to spare Bazza a comment) These are generally your run of the mill programmes, which is why they are priced at 50p each. Ideal for those just starting up, or perhaps looking for a missing programme from the last couple of decades.

All money goes to the club, and programme donations are always greatfully accepted.
cook

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:13 pm 
Post subject:

Think we may have had our first visitor from the programme forum at today's game. Forgot to ask his username, but was able to do a good swap on some programmes to get some fresh stock in.

And after winning 4-3, you're welcome back again!
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 pm 
Post subject:

That would be me. Thoroughly enjoyed the visit, I will be back when I can, and thanks for the exchanges. I have also sent you a PM.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: