Football Programmes Centre

The Predictor Cup - 3rd Rd Results & Review
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Predictor Cup - 3rd Rd Results & Review

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2014-15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:27 pm 
Post subject: The Predictor Cup - 3rd Rd Results & Review

Many thanks to all those who entered. There was some cracking match-ups and 32 have made it to the 4th Rd. Matches to be played 24th January. I will give everyone a reminder a week before when the fixtures are posted.

Kenners46 10-10 Floor Pie
Floor Pie wins in extra time (highlighted fixture)

Nothing to choose in this London Derby, and it was down to extra time and it was Norwich that let Kenners down.

SaintClarkie 13-0 Londonlilywhite
The Saints go marching on after this straight forward walk-over

LucasL21 13-14 gfcPaul
Blow for blow full bloodied cup tie, evenly matched through out, an absolute humdinger of a finish with both teams cancelling each other out. It was Leciester City that proved to be the deciding factor

Pete's Picture Palace 9-15 DJ0505
The Welsh Wizards, beaten Cup Finalists a couple of years ago arch into the 4th Rd with a comfortable victory over 'The Palace'

Hulldon 7-12
The Dons were savaged by the Wolfmeister, never recovered from a poor first half performance on saturday. The wolf is in the pack.

Bazzabaggies 17-18 Burnleycollector.
bazza bazza boing boing bazza bazza gone. heartbreak for the bard of the footy forum world as they miss out in a 35 point thriller.
Burnley looked down and out but defied their patchy form in the prediction league to score three late '3 pointers' and cruelly send Bazza out with one of the highest scores ever.

JJprogrammes 14-9 Eck
Just didn't get going for Eck as they succumbed to seasoned professionals JJ programmes.

Goonerboy 13-10 ManchesterUnitedman1
'Are you david Moyes in disguise'. Goonerboy secures last gasp winner with a 'Six pointer' in yesterday evening's decider after manchesterUnited1man looked set to truimph.

Barrett 0-11 Fishy
No turn out from Barrett gave an easy passage for Fishy.

Sellsell39 11-12 PompeyPhil
Remarkable ending to a game where SellSell were well in command until a couple of late inexplicable calls (Watford and Hull to win) allowed PompeyPhil to sneak in the back door

Wrexham 13-12 Matt Rush
Wrexham in scorching form as they edged out Matt Rush who faded at the end and thought that Hull would win at Arsenal

Derby1884 13-12 Pastpirate
Pastpirate must be wondering what they have to do to win a game lately, as they miss out by a solitary point in this 'all league encounter). Alexis Sanchez to the rescue for Derby.

Flackwell Lad 17-12 Wulfranian
Another tie that swung late in the second half. Wulfranian did little wrong but Flackwell scoring 12 points with their last three games, gave them a highly unlikely comeback victory.

Paul1873 10-12 Coolascustard
A steady but good win for Coolas, as Paul1873 has proved a formidable opponent in the league this season.

Flash hat 11-0 Pablo 76
and
Paulo 15-0 fcdbafc
Walk overs for both Flash hat and Paulo

Swyndwr 12-12 gkb
(Swyndwr wins on penalties)
Classic cup encounter decided on countback (points scored in final 6 fixtures.Its the blades way.

hydemaine 0-14 Tynie Topics

Target practice for the Scottish raiders as they enjoyed a walk over.

Little Wiggy 9-12 Robbo
Little wiggy joins an exclusive club as being one of the few teams ever to lose to Robbo. Can Robbo continue to carve up the opposition?

Auckinleckian 13-12 DannyRoberts
Great cup tie as Auckinleckian spring a surprise with a late comback to topple DannyRoberts by the odd one in 25.

JimLFC 12-0 Matt Blue
Jim doesn't normally walk alone but they did today as their opponents were no shows.

Holtie96 17-13 Atletico
Saturday's dismal showing by Atletico proved vital despite a valiant attempt on sunday.

SurfinJim 17-11 Andy1966
A 'massive win' said Jim afterwards. No surprise there. Revenge for 66' and all that. Finished strongly.

Sharrowblade 14-14 thecammies
(the cammies win in extra time, due to highlighted fixture)

Despite gettin 11 out of 12 winners, Sharrow are shown no mercy by thecammies. Sharrow admitted its the worse I've felt since getting stuck in the car park at Dunfermline FC a couple of seasons ago.
Fair play to thecammies.

NeilP 9-0 Superajm
NeilP gets lucky. Superajm concentrating on the League.

Smk06 11-19 Bisphamseasider
Bispham goes points mad by scoring more in one week than they have in the past four games. Smk06 had little chance against this weeks top scorers.

kcs 12-13 FoxesI
FoxesI pulled off a shock by disposing of kcs, well respected prediction league opponents. kcs took the unusual step of highlighting his own side to lose, which nearly paid handsome dividends. Ultimately, it was Chelsea that swung it for FoxesI

Ruudvandriver 13-9 Shotsman

Shotsman miserable run of form continued as RVD saw out a comfortable 4 point win

Mattybatty 12-14 Wullie
The postman always deliversand Wullie didn't let their fans downs by knocking out Mattybatty. A sunderland/Leeds double as it were.

Blueshearer 0-14 pafc progs
Blueshearer sent his apologies for his mind lapse as he was 'Into the Valley' on saturday morning. He obviously had a good day despite being dumped out by pafcprogs.

mdjw14 10-10 Maccadan
(maccadan win on penalties (points score in last six fixtures)

Stirring super sunday by the little uns to force extra time and penalties. All was lost until the Arsenal result. mdjw14 unlucky to bow out.

Rockyboro 12-13 treble99
Treble 'walks the walk' as he edges out many pundits pre-tournament favourite Rockyboro. Bittersweet it may have been after relying on Arsenal to bring the bacon home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
bisphamseasider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 pm 
Post subject: Re: The Predictor Cup - 3rd Rd Results & Review

sharrowblade wrote:

Smk06 11-19 Bisphamseasider
Bispham goes points mad by scoring more in one week than they have in the past four games. Smk06 had little chance against this weeks top scorers.

Typical.

I can't manage a bonus point in the league and then go and top score in the cup when there are twice as many entrants. Laughing
MATT RUSH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm 
Post subject:

As ever Halifax Town now "concentrating on the league"
Good Luck to all involved in the next round Wave Get My Coat
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 pm 
Post subject:

Plymouth now officially in Nosebleed territory....

Can I draw someone with a long real life away trip in the next round as well please...seems to be a good tactic...
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:53 pm 
Post subject:

FIX FIX FIX FIX.. FECKING FIX Only one on the board predicted higher so you can stick your poxy prediction cup UP YOUR ARSENAL

Thats one way of getting rid of me..

I will leave it to the BEDROOM BANDITS from now on Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave

I want a recount 10 wins to his 9 Highlighted score correct double points ?

Last edited by BAZZABAGGIES on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
foxes1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:02 pm 
Post subject:

Great I managed to get only 1 point less than Leicester City have so far managed this season in the league. Easy Clap
London Lilywhite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Apologies for the no show, the bus broke down and we just couldn't get there in time...always next year i suppose!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 pm 
Post subject:

BAZZABAGGIES wrote:
FIX FIX FIX FIX.. FECKING FIX Only one on the board predicted higher so you can stick your poxy prediction cup UP YOUR ARSENAL

Thats one way of getting rid of me..

I will leave it to the BEDROOM BANDITS from now on Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave

I want a recount 10 wins to his 9 Highlighted score correct double points ?

Ha, ha, three times as many points as me and I'm through to the next round. If Carlsberg did predictor leagues....Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2014-15 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: