Football Programmes Centre

Supporters not allowed into U21 matches
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Supporters not allowed into U21 matches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueshearer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:43 pm 
Post subject: Supporters not allowed into U21 matches

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone else finding it increasingly difficult to get into some clubs ground for U21 matches. Blackburn Rovers U21 away game against Stoke will be played at Stoke's Clayton Wood training ground. I emailed the club to find out its policy on access for supporters explaining that I was trying to complete every first team and U21 home and away game this season. I got a one line reply saying " we do not allow fans in". Charming.

Are there any Stoke supporters on here who know a way around this?

Cheers

Bernie
PaulRStoke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 pm 
Post subject: U18 & U21 games at Stoke City

Bernie

Who sent you the email from Stoke City? I will ask the supporters council to look into the matter.

I attend U18 & U21 games at Clayton Wood. They do allow fans in. If the first team are training at the same time, the stewards may not let you in until 10 minutes before the game.

They may also ask you to use the stand furthest away from the main building,

You should also be allowed access to the parents viewing room on the first floor of the main building. This has a couple of vending machines for drinks and snacks. There are also toilets available. On rare occasions access to the parents room may be restricted.

Teamsheets should be available shortly before the match from the stewards.

Parking is available in the overflow car park at the side of the training centre. The steward by the main gate will direct you.

I hope to be at the game on February 6.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Paul

P.S. Do you have a spare teamsheet from BRFC v SCFC U21s on 19/9/14
at Leigh Sports Village? I was on call from work and couldn't go to the game.
blueshearer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:59 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Paul
I will send you a pm with more detail. Thanks ever so much for your quick response. Yes I do have a couple of spare team-sheets from the match at Leigh which you are welcome to have

Bernie
blueshearer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 am 
Post subject:

Hi Paul
This was the message I got from Stoke

"Unfortunately we don’t allow people into the training ground to watch matches."

Regards

I have the name of the person who sent it but don't wish to post it in public

There is small group of Rovers fans who try to get to every U21 home and away game. About 6 or 7 usually. As this game is on Friday night before an away first team game a Watford I am not sure how many would be wanting to go but as I have said i intended to do every game this season which I have so far. Any help you could provide with this would be much appreciated. Also you are welcome to the spare team-sheets that I have from the game at Leigh. Just let me know your address and I will post them out to you. Many thanks. Bernie
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: