Football Programmes Centre

mullocks
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
mullocks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:35 am 
Post subject:

Auchinleckian wrote:
manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
Rocky Boro wrote:
BarnsleyCollector wrote:
For what it's work here is my contribution to the Flickr thread. https://www.flickr.com/photos/barnsleycollector/
That's a fine collection you've collated to share with others. I also noted the older Fiesta magazines from the 50's Shocked

I'm sure I've got some recent issues of Fiesta under the bed. I'm off to check…. & I could be some time Smile

that reminds me of the old rolling stones album from the 1970's............

Sticky Fingers perchance?

spot on Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
BarnsleyCollector

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:12 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Sharrow,

I love the schools / minor programmes myself - I try to scan a picture of the team line ups as well as they are always interesting to see who did or didn't make it.

I have a collection of Barnsley Boys / Youth etc playing in minor international / representative matches which I haven't uploaded yet. Also Reds players playing full internationals (not a big collection obviously). These are interesting - will scan & upload these over the Christmas break...

Always on the look out for any programmes involving Barnsley players if anyone has any I don't have...

Or any other sporting events / theatre programmes etc from Barnsley area wanted. See my FLICKR albums with the boxing / cricket memorabilia / theatre programmes ...

Cheers
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: