Football Programmes Centre

Bolton 49/50
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bolton 49/50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pompeypete
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm 
Post subject: Bolton 49/50

Any Bolton collectors out there who tell what price
Bolton v pompey 1949/50 would go for.
Would £100 be too much ?
Is this a rare programme ?

Help please.

regards
pete
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:59 pm 
Post subject: pompey

It would only be rare to Pompey collectors looking to get a full set of championship programmes, and Bolton collectors who need it. Difference, I assume, would be that Pompey fans would pay much more for it because of it's significance to them. £100? Couldn't tell, but I think half that amount would be more the likely, even for Pompey fans.
oldbolt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:01 pm 
Post subject:

The 50/51 and 51/52 Bolton v Portsmouth programmes have both sold for over £50 on ebay in the last few months.
I don't know of the 49/50 being thought of as particularly rare but going off the above two prices i would have thought £60- £80 on ebay.
That estimate might be too low,i can't see it being too high.

There's a photo and review of the programme in this months PM but i don't think it's for sale.

I got the 49/50 Bolton v Newcastle programme for a tenner a few weeks ago,i think it is a small number of Pompey collectors who are causing the high prices.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am 
Post subject: pompey

Will have to keep my eyes open at Ruth's stall at the Bolton Fair in a fortnight.
pompeypete
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 am 
Post subject: bolton v pompey 1949/50

oldbolt wrote:
The 50/51 and 51/52 Bolton v Portsmouth programmes have both sold for over £50 on ebay in the last few months.
I don't know of the 49/50 being thought of as particularly rare but going off the above two prices i would have thought £60- £80 on ebay.

There's a photo and review of the programme in this months PM but i don't think it's for sale.

I got the 49/50 Bolton v Newcastle programme for a tenner a few weeks ago,i think it is a small number of Pompey collectors who are causing the high prices.

Many thanks for your coments, I will check out this month PM.
I only need 2 programmes to complete back to 1946 and with a bit of luck the other one should be sorted out soon.

Thanks again for your post.-----pete
splodgy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:10 pm 
Post subject: If you are selling the 1949 programme I would be interested-

oldbolt wrote:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: