Football Programmes Centre

New Scotland Magazine
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Scotland Magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob71

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 am 
Post subject: New Scotland Magazine

My good friend Robert Marshall has asked me to tell you about his new Scotland magazine, which I can highly recommend -

NEW SCOTLAND FOOTBALL MAGAZINE- SCOTLAND EPISTLES, BULLSHIT AND THISTLES

Hi folks, just to let you know that a new magazine dedicated to supporting the Scotland national team is on sale now. Produced by a group of Scotland fans in time to catch the start of a [got to be] successful Euro qualifying campaign it comprises of 48 glossy, full colour B5 pages and contains sixteen eclectic, award-winning short stories/articles. OK I made that bit up about the awards but it is interesting/humorous stuff ranging from overseas trips and home games to the joys of collecting programmes, ticket stubs and football cards and plenty more besides.

For those of you who still like paper, copies can be purchased from either Almondvale Programmes, 5 Albion Road, Edinburgh or Missing Records, 247 Argyle Street, Glasgow, price £3.00. Also available from David Stuart of Glasgow via ebay [or contact him via email at [email protected]] - price of £4.30 includes postage/packing etc.

Something to read on the way to/from Germany perhaps and all profits will go to charity.

Thanks for your support and hope you enjoy it.

Robert Marshall, Editor.
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 pm 
Post subject:

Thoroughly enjoyed it despite having to wait until page 13 for mention of the greatest Scottish footballer of all time - Gary O'Mackay.

Although the editor does lose al credibility by claiming he skipped the Morocco game in France98 to save his money to watch Scotland in the SECOND round.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: