Football Programmes Centre

ebay
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wazmuz80

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:18 pm 
Post subject: ebay

Just wondering if you guys buy/sell on ebay like myself and my two friends, we find it a great way to add contacts to our postal auction.
having just found out how to use turbo lister its a dream come true for mass uploading programmes, (got 1211 ending in a couple of days)
just asking out of interest to see if people still use dealers as there main collecting point or has ebay taken over.
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 pm 
Post subject:

Turbo lister is a fantastic tool, I haven't got as many programmes as you to sell but I've got a few hundred and using TL it's easy just to chuck them on there whenever they finish.

TBH I've pretty much exhausted most of the dealers I know of for programmes that I'm collecting at the moment, but still use them to pick up some 40s/50s stuff now and against when I've got some spare cash for them.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: