Football Programmes Centre

need help please
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
need help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kopthat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm 
Post subject: need help please

hi all
as some of you will have seen,i have quite a few progs and tickets for sale.i am having difficulty finding out the value of them.i am busy with family and work stuff so have only managed to find a bit of info through google.problem is prices on sites i have looked at are often poles apart.for example i have seen celtic v liverpool cwc semi final 1966 for 15 then for 75.i have recieved a lot of pms asking what i want,sorry to all that i have replied to with vague answers or asking for offers.i want to sell asap so if people can make offers then i will sell for slightly less than going rate.if anybody would be kind enough to look at my list of tickets and progs and pm with details,i would be very grateful and would also help them out with a very good price on anything that interests them.
thanks again,henry
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:48 pm 
Post subject:

I have pm'd you with an offer for one of the tickets but havent received a reply just yet.

Regarding the Liverpool European programmes I wouldnt go off what the dealers sites say. They always massively over exagirate the prices so they can make a huge profit on items.

At the end of the day a programme or ticket is only worth what people are prepared to pay for it.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm 
Post subject:

To be honest wouldn't be easier to put them on Ebay then hopefully they will reach more or less their true value?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: