Football Programmes Centre

Gillingham away programmes 08/09
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gillingham away programmes 08/09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfcpaul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 pm 
Post subject: Gillingham away programmes 08/09

I only manage to get to about a quarter of our away games and the club shop seems to get away programmes every now and then,in past seasons i haven't had to many problems picking up the rest on e-bay but this season anything that comes up is going for twice the cover price includung postage if they come up at all,where do other members get their current season away's if they don't make the matches ?
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 pm 
Post subject:

If I don't get one through our club shop which is rare I email the away club direct. Even when people are selling them on ebay for silly money and they state that the game was a sell out, I find that more often than not the club still have them in stock. Most times I find that postage is free useing this method as well.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
coolascustard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:

Been thinking about this how about setting up something if you want a programme and one of the members is going asking them if they would get you one.
We are all in this together so we wouldnt rip each other off.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject: current season programmes

The U K Programme Collector's Club, run by John Litster of Programme Monthly has an index of all members, who they support etc and whether or not they can provide current season home and away programmes of their particular club. Would suggest that might be an avenue to go down, or can the Programme Forum provide something similar without duplicating what's already there?
foxes1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject: Away Progs

Think we must be one of the lucky ones at Leicester. I order mine from L C F C Supporters Club, our supporters club order progs from away matches in advance and as we have coaches going to away games from the supporters club they pick them up from the club shop at the other end. This has worked very well for years now. Might be an idea if other clubs do this

Foxes1
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm 
Post subject:

Well if anyone ever needs a prog from a game with Rovers at our place then just let me know a few days before the game. I will pick one up and send it on to you.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Bradprog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm 
Post subject:

i can get all ipswich home programmes, i pre-order them so i f there are any sell outs (which seems to becoming more regular now) i should have them.
James

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm 
Post subject: Re: Gillingham away programmes 08/09

gfcpaul wrote:
I only manage to get to about a quarter of our away games and the club shop seems to get away programmes every now and then,in past seasons i haven't had to many problems picking up the rest on e-bay but this season anything that comes up is going for twice the cover price includung postage if they come up at all,where do other members get their current season away's if they don't make the matches ?

I know exactly what you mean, I subscribe to the programmes via the Gills homes and aways, and where the opponents don't do programme exchanges I miss out on a few of the away games. I have been lucky to pick a few up from Ebay, but as you say sometimes people put them on at a starting price of £4.50 and then add postage on there as well.

I'm still missing Gills aways at Aldershot, Exeter, Stockport (FAcup), Barnet & Dagenham
paulo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:00 am 
Post subject:

James - I was at Dagenham the other week (for a game vs Exeter) and their club shop had loads of previous match programmes. I suspect if you send them an email of give them a call they would help you out.
ebfc1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 pm 
Post subject:

I have Gillingham vs Hartlepool from 2005/06.

C'mon Gillingham beat Villa !!
foxes1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 pm 
Post subject: Away Programmes

I can get current season home progs for Leicester City, so if your team plays here let me know a couple of days in advance and I will get them for you. These will cost £3.00 plus post/packing.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 pm 
Post subject: Re: Away Programmes

foxes1 wrote:
I can get current season home progs for Leicester City, so if your team plays here let me know a couple of days in advance and I will get them for you. These will cost £3.00 plus post/packing.

Hi.

Any chance you could see if they still have any from the Leicester v Bristol Rovers game this season?
I got the last one from our club shop and then lost the poxy thing. Have emailed City twice now with no reply so you may be my only hope.

Cheers Jamie.

Geddon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:36 pm 
Post subject:

Likewise if anyone needs any vs. Swansea, all home games and the vast majority of aways, let me know and I should be able to help you.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: