Football Programmes Centre

Websites showing number of programmes clubs have produced
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Websites showing number of programmes clubs have produced

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WestHamRob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 pm 
Post subject: Websites showing number of programmes clubs have produced

I am wondering if there are any websites that show how many programmes are produced by clubs each year.

Any sites that show how many programmes West Ham have produced over the years would be good.

Thanks.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm 
Post subject: whu

Am fairly sure there's a West Ham programme handbook, though can't say how old it is. This denotes all the games where programmes have been produced since WW2.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 pm 
Post subject:

Is that something most clubs have John, or is that just particular to West Ham? If there is one for Forest, I wouldn't mind trying to get hold of a copy.
Wullie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:13 pm 
Post subject:

That would be a massive task if i guess you wanted to know all friendlies , reserve and postponed games etc... a good Arsenal site is http://www.footballprogs.com/arsenalhistory.htm .
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm 
Post subject: handbooks

There are a significant number of programme collector's handbooks, albeit mainly to do with very well supported clubs. They are not only for Premiership clubs, and I certainly don't have a definitive list, but you'll find the clubs that have them are "city clubs" and their like. In Scotland we have them for the major clubs, Old Firm, New Firm, Hearts and Hibs, the national team, and for non league teams as well.
Best bet would be for someone wanting this info to (a) sufr the net for details with differing googles, or (b) advertise in Programme Monthly for details. Not much point contactig any of the clubs concerned as they don't give a toss unless there's a sponsor's logo invovled.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: